Anna first-person horror title Available on Steam

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    If you are into the  horror genre you can now purchase Anna, an indie available on Steam. The game is a first-person horror adventure where players find clues to uncover your character's dark past. A...

Anna first-person horror title Available on Steam

2. adabiviak

adabiviak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980Ti
    Looks like it could be creepy, but it's hard to tell from the video. I'll have to check for some in-game footage. I'm still a little spoiled after F.E.A.R. and the expansion packs though. The ghost shadows from Metro 2033 are easily the best ones I've ever experienced in a game though - hope these are on par.

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Looks interesting although the trailer doesn't show enough of the game...

4. Mozaik

Mozaik Banned

GPU:
    Giga gtx 470@800
    I have watched the actual gameplay footage and it looks like a good refreshing title in the genre.The graphic is pretty nice.the only thing that stumbles are some puzzles that looks somehow illogical.

5. MrBozack

MrBozack Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7850OC Windforce
    It looks more "Dear Esther" to me. I was hoping for Clive Barker's Undying. Shame :(

6. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Anyone wants me to purchase a item on steam or the cloud system ummm hehe not going to happen I like my software to be re-sellable and I have my ways to get it that way.

7. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Amnesia is my favorite. Scary ****-like fish bear zombies lurking in the dark, you have no weapons, you go insane in the dark. The atmosphere drives you nuts and the sound effects are the best on a horror game, period.

Dunno if i should try this. I´ll hold to see some reactions, the video gave me the ideia of a incoherent game.:3eyes:

8. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Waiting for Year to post about this game. He seems to have every horror game imaginable.