1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Android] Alien: Blackout

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by Extraordinary, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I've set an alert, but when I saw 5.49€ , pass.

Funny about scores it shows rather low ratings by controls, gfx, gameplay.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    wait this for the mobile phones? I though this was gona be on the consoles >>

I like isolation and I would of bought this but I not buy games for mobile devices.

4. reggie2000

reggie2000 New Member

GPU:
    Looks pretty decent. I'm surprised they still haven't made something like Hitman Go but with Alien.

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/alien-blackout

1. GamesBeat
      Jan 30, 2019
      Alien: Blackout is a cleverly crafted piece of work that shapes itself around the limitations of its mobile canvas, and then it takes ownership of its boundaries with uncanny confidence. As a total package, it is miles ahead of anything a straight Alien: Isolation mobile port would’ve been, and it is a strong enough concept to stand on its own as a separate game series.
    2. TouchArcade
      Jan 24, 2019
      It’s crazy to think that a mobile game in 2019 would live up to a PC/Console game’s legacy, but I really believe that Alien: Blackout does. It may not have been the sequel I wanted, but that didn’t stop me from it being a sequel I enjoyed.
    3. Everyeye.it
      Feb 20, 2019
      A solid production, tailor-made for touch devices and made with care.
    4. Screen Rant
      Jan 24, 2019
      Alien: Blackout is far from perfect and is certainly not the Alien: Isolation sequel fans wanted, but it's still a fun entry into the franchise that should keep players entertained until the multiplayer Alien shooter arrives from Fox Next's Cold Iron Studios.
    5. 148Apps
      Jan 24, 2019
      Alien: Blackout looks great, but doesn’t quite capture the feeling of being stalked by a Xenomorph.
    6. IGN
      Jan 30, 2019
      Alien: Blackout successfully follows the Five Nights at Freddy’s formula with an authentic Alien style, complete with surprisingly well-done voice acting and xenomorph animations when things go wrong. However, once you’ve learned the ropes and figured out how to exploit the alien’s AI it becomes much less interesting, and there’s no reason to revisit it.
    7. Pocket Tactics
      Mar 29, 2019
      A tired, lackluster, and watered-down riff on the Alien series that finds players swapping from camera to camera guiding crew members through a xenomorph-ravaged space station.