First post in ages... never stopped reading Guru3D's articles but only just returned to folding after slowly accumulating parts for my first water-cooled system since January, which was assembled and powered-up without incident about a month ago. Sold my two GTX-295 cards many months ago and now just need a second GTX-480 to get the system to a point where gaming frame rates exceed what I had. Might pick up a 3rd in mid to late 2011 but suspect I'll need a second PSU if I do that. System is currently pulling 675 watts while folding on GPU3 and SMP2 clients. I designed in plenty of radiators for the GPU cooling loop but didn't factor in my desire to overclock these new GPUs! I thought I had a stable 4.26-GHz CPU overclock on this system until I started folding again. That's when I found that my long-term stability wasn't there... system would blue-screen after 8 to 36 hours of folding with 4 of the standard x86 tray clients running. I kept increasing the VCore until I reached 1.45V with vdroop disabled. That helped, but didn't eliminate the problem. I decided to pull back to 4.12-GHz rather than risk 1.5V and the system is running like a charm now. I think the 4.1-GHz "cap" can be chaulked up to the C0 stepping on this original generation Core i7 965 chip. I currently have the SMP2 beta client running at 10500 PPD. The first two work units completed with performance fractions of "0.907765" and "0.934677". I think I read here that there is a bonus if 10 consecutive clients are returned with performance fractions exceeding "0.8". Is that correct? On the GPU side, I'm running the GPU3 beta client. This single GTX-480 was folding at close to 19000 PPD with it overclocked to 900/1800/2150. Initially I had the memory clocked at 2200. Once again, I thought I had a stable overclock but quickly noticed that an error was occuring and the work units were being returned within a minute. I slid the memory overclock down to 2150 and things have been fine ever since. I say that it "was" at 19000 PPD because I now have the SMP2 beta client running. Even with the "-smp 7" option, I see the GPU usage jittering. For instance, as I write this post I can see it jitting between 100% and 25%. I should also note that I have an encrypted Virtual Machine running where I do all my work office work, so that also affects things too... though to a lesser degree than my working/typing in an app running directly on the host. I initially had the SMP2 client running on all 8 threads but noticed that the GPU usage was hovering at only 50%. By using the "-smp 7" option I got the usage closer to 100% again and the rate on the GPU is up to around 17500 PPD. So... I'm happy to be folding again and just as happy to have solved some stability issues thanks to the F@H clients!