Ancient Alien Believers Here?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Daftshadow, Dec 14, 2014.

1. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 570
    No one have ever seen this simple cell. All cells need mitochondria to do cell respiration, and mitochondria is very complicated, both morphologically and physiologically.

The simpler life form is virus, but viruses need other cells to reproduce. And what you said about RNA and DNA is very true. Virus has DNA, the simplest life form has the most sophisticated part.

2. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    This is very true. We can really only speculate what the first cells may have been like exactly. The experiment that tried to generate life out of a primordial cocktail failed. It doesn't mean it's impossible, but they couldn't replicate it. Forget who exactly did that long term study.

Definitely one of the biggest mysteries of biology.

3. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    The know how of how structures like the pyramids were built is lost or not taught to any great length any longer. The Coral Castle is a much more recent structure and modern equipment still does not have the capability to move some of those slabs.

As far as speed limits, who says Einstein was correct. Like has been stated, we are still "working things out." The Earth was thought to be flat and was also the center of the universe until it was proven otherwise.

As far as "first contact," just need to wait for April 5, 2063.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    ^
    magnets, manipulating anti gravity with its negative/positive poles - the force between them.

5. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    It's pretty safe to say Einstein was correct. Everything that we know about the physical model of the universe works with relativity when it wouldn't otherwise. That doesn't mean there aren't ways around it, but I personally think it's unlikely. Stars are massive gravity and energy wells. If they don't passively generate these folds in space time, how would we be able to amass the energy required to do so?

6. Alpha Gammer

Alpha Gammer New Member

GPU:
    Galax 970 gtx Ex Oc
    yes there are aliens, im one
    I was sent from a very distant part of the universe by god, Im the Messiah
    to cleans the planet of evil.

I hear gods voice sometimes(God of all gods), he don't say much, as he is very busy protecting us (there are trillions of believers around the universe) from other evil aliens which would do harm to us, in his spaceship that can hyperspace anywhere in the universe instantly.

Anyway god and his souljers and saints, talk too me all the time and they send me messages through telepathic wormholes in my dream time.
    ive seen massive spaceships, they are billions of yrs more advanced then our tech, weapons(even planet destroyers) and power sources that would take 20 yrs of study in physics too understand how powerfull they are and work, other aliens that look just like a human and can mind read, thoughts through mind reading gear, too see if someones evil or not and communication, beautiful alien females that are angels, touch my hand in an exchange of power.

There will be 1 last war against evil to bring peace, then prosperity to this garden of eden, and I will rule the planet, put an end to disease and poorness etc.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  7. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Personally have to assume he was right; not smart enough to prove otherwise. Have a difficult time dealing with the whole time elapse difference. Wouldn't it stand to reason that if a ship was sent out at the speed of light or faster that by the time it reached it's destination technology could have evolved rending that trip worthless? How would one deal with knowing that when they leave, they would be returning to a whole new world (everyone not on the same ship would be long gone). Readjustment to an unknown societal structure. Evolutionary, you could be to the then current populace what Cro-Magnon is to us. DIRTY HARRY I hear you.

8. Yecnot

Yecnot Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 270 2GB
    But he isn't racist or anything guys! ;)

9. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Are we human or are we dancer...aliens

10. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I do think that there is something out there.

11. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    It is possible that we are alone.
    Both scenarios are frightening but if life is inevitable and common in the Universe, were is it?
    A good reading is Stephen Webb "Where is Everybody?
    Fifty Solutions to the Fermi Paradox and the Problem of Extraterrestrial Life"

12. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Lol! I seriously am not, but I see where you're going.Here's a quote from Dr. Ivan Van Sertima so you'll better understand my stance: "We are not here to run down anyone's race or to discredit anyone's achievements.We are simply here to set the record straight."

In case you or any passers by still don't get it, here's a breakdown:
    1. The late Doctor was talking about setting the historical record straight by scientific means.
    2. This topic is based off of a scientific notion about ancient "aliens" and their influence on ancient cultures, even "aiding" them in their cultural and historical accomplishments.
    1a. The former gets rejected every which way.But the scientific proof is still there.
    2a. The latter gets considered and even accepted by many.But the scientific proof is no where to be found.

Now if that is not a sign of blatant mind conditioning then I don't know what is.But it's not just one set of people that have been conditioned (some more than others) it's everyone.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  13. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    And if aliens were to ever make contact, I highly doubt we'd even be able to communicate with them. It'd be like a fly trying to talk to a dolphin, or a tree to communicate with a whale.

They'd no doubt have entirely different ways of organizing thoughts, communication... Their brain structure, if they even had anything similar.

14. typeAlpha

typeAlpha Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi 7850 2GB
    The universe could be teeming with life but given the supposed vastness of space and huge distances involved every single one of them including ourselves could be confined to our own systems, making each others existence largely irrelevant.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Well....

http://www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    It's very poor form to take a sentence fragment out of context.

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    And Jesus wasn't some fair skinned blue eyed European looking dude either.

18. Leodie

Leodie Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Seeing is believing for sure.

In my opinion, videoclips or photos will never make anyone believe in "UFO". Pesonally, the best way to go is to read/research UFO case files. And not only those from USA but from other countries as well. Then you begin to see a pattern and there is way too much "evidence" to say that all of it is just BS or a giant worldwide hoax of some kind.

I´m quite open minded, but i don´t believe everything i read or see.

However, i love this "ufo" videoclip! "seems" genuine :)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_T4YhwHL8

19. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
  20. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    To me all of the things they point to as having to be built by aliens is nonsense yet fun to fathom at the same time. I love the show, yet all of 'the evidence' , seems to me like there was advanced human civilization in our pre history that fell apart due to climactic upheaval which could've happened when the ice age ended.