Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Rx 6600 issues are not far from dxnavi or mpo, which basically can be configured on 22.11.2 release

Henryphan likes this.
  2. TrueNightmare

TrueNightmare Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 584
    Hello! Can you tell please whats special in Special Edition?

3. luminousmazim

luminousmazim Member

GPU:
    RX 6600 8GB
    Solved, by trying to ddu and manually delete them on device manager and ddu again. Weird, but hey it's work. But the issue, kinda remain.

Any suggestion how to configured RX6600? I followed Zingzs youtube guide which mostly default tweak. My issue, mostly to higher frametime (not much but increase frametime is increase frametime and random spike) lower fps and higher temp than usual. In stock i got like 72 below but on NimeZ tempt got really hight to 77-80.

And i got this blue filter and yellow filter on video if i turned on Hardware Accelration on Edge/Chrome. I Pretty sure it's not browser issue, because if i alt-tab some game like fallout 4 while fullscreen it have the same blue filter on top of it. I try to screencap but it turned normal on picture. (I'll add some camera phone picture later.)

IMG_20221205_162614.jpg IMG_20221205_162526.jpg IMG_20221205_162544.jpg
    The issue remain even i uninstall modded driver, so that's why if nimez tweak or left over still there messed with stock amd setting.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  4. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    All tweaks are automatically removed by DDU, and Device Manager only left some Software WHQL Emulation.
    Try navi dx9 with regular dx11, or try other kernel preset like 22.6.1 or 22.5.1

UPDATE: Try Disable MPO or Use Driver Level MPO in TweaksCLI Menu

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    luminousmazim likes this.

5. MADba11

MADba11 Member

GPU:
    RX 470 4Gb
    Signed up just to say that the new installer is kinda worse now imho.
    The tweaks could use more descriptions, not less. Most of them now don't have explanations on what each option of a tweak does.
    Also, what even is the new "amdkmd mpo caps module" tweak? It doesn't have a description and there is no "recommended" tag in menu like in some other tweaks.
    The installation is more automated now, which is good, I guess, but the more thorough explanations would be greatly appreciated.
    The separate extensive tweak guide would be awesome to have.

6. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    If you thought the tweaks have proper documentation from official AMD/Intel/Microsoft etc, then you are wrong.

Some of tweaks lack of proper documentation, that is really hard to figure out what this tweaks do. You only have an option to try these tweaks rather than give suggestions for proper description or documentation that is unlikely to be happened.

To be honest, I would like to see some people help us to test provided tweaks, and share any feedbacks when using it. But again, it is your choice to use it or not.

I do not attempt to reject all of suggestions y'all give, but if the reality is really like that, nothing we can do. The project community can be rise to top or fallen to the bottom by the community itself, their decisions and actions taken for that community.

7. TrueNightmare

TrueNightmare Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 584
    Thanks for 22.11.2 driver! New tweaks section is amazing! Thank you for the video btw! It helps a lot!

zingzs likes this.
  8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Recommended tags are option which can be applied to most GPU, other than that are depends on system. Such as Switchable or Stutter Mode, not all gpu can use same options.
    AMDKMD MPO is Multi-Plane Overlay but Driver Level, and only these documentation i found. More details available on CLI Tweak Section

9. knasiotis

knasiotis Guest

GPU:
    rx 580 4gb & 3060ti
    Hello, thanks for the driver. I own a laptop GL702ZC which has a desktop rx 580 4gb inside. When I first bought this laptop (amd pre-adrenaline era) it used to support freesync. However latest drivers say "Not supported" and I can't turn it on. I hoped Nimez had thought of these cases. Is there any workaround to enable it? Did I miss something?

10. terry_bogard_sv

terry_bogard_sv Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    I just noticed, 3Dmark says graphics driver not approved using 22.11.2SE it worked fine with 22.10.3

upload_2022-12-5_9-37-17.png

11. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    It because current 22.11.2SE comes from WU driver package. So that is why not recognized.

Not sure if my driver package can fix freesync issue. If still, try CRU to add custom Freesync options

12. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Some tricks,
    You can tune down a MPO Level to lower than 6, if you have weird color issue (Driver-Level is more than enough). But, you must choose "Clean" first, then apply driver level

13. knasiotis

knasiotis Guest

GPU:
    rx 580 4gb & 3060ti
    Just tried, still doesn't engage. :(

On the one hand the old drivers give me free sync, On the other hand I lose modern games support, aahh decisions decisions

14. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    AMD Chipset Drivers and AMD Freesync problem... - AMD Community
    Tried this? Someone pointed Chipset driver can cause AMD Freesync broken
    upload_2022-12-5_20-59-51.png

15. knasiotis

knasiotis Guest

GPU:
    rx 580 4gb & 3060ti
    Thank you for your time to search.
    I have seen this post. Last AMD drivers that work for me are 19.12.1 (pre adrenaline). It is very hard to update the drivers in my laptop because when they reload the display driver my computer stays showing a black screen. Right now I tried your drivers with old chipset and it doesn't seem to work. Screen shows artifacts and then black screen.
    I wonder what AMD changed with their drivers afterwards, I am posting years of this issue, I have repeteadly sent queries to both AMD and ASUS and they just ping pong me to send queries to AMD or ASUS etc only to result in their suggestion that I install the old chipset drivers provided (which is ALL-in-one along with graphics). I hate this and it's why I hoped this unofficial driver accounted for this issue. It's ok it doesn't, I am just extremely curious about what caused this

16. mohit mishra

mohit mishra Guest

GPU:
    5600m 6gb
    Is there any driver version where both free sync and RSR work SIMULTANEOUSLY on win 10?

17. luminousmazim

luminousmazim Member

GPU:
    RX 6600 8GB
    My problelm with weird color fixed by changing DXNAVI to rdna 1 default value. Which is weird, why stock driver doesn't revert that value.

18. MADba11

MADba11 Member

GPU:
    RX 470 4Gb
    I get that, but the cli setup has at least a remark that amdkmd mpo "driver" option is a default one. It's that to check it, you have to find it in advanced setup first. Which is not new user friendly.
    I get that too, but most options in standard installer already have some description in the CLI setup. And they even were shown in the previous version of standard installer. But the new standard installer has only the "?" buttons and they mostly have too little information in comparison to CLI setup descriptions. Like previously the Radeon UI Profiles was showing which profile activated Overlay and Metrics, but now it does not and I had to choose one by memory.
    It would help so much to improve user experience if the "?" prompts had as much info as CLI has.
    I'm sure the UX would improve in time, but I thought I'd provide feedback anyway. Especially since I'm not qualified to do feedback on actual drivers lol. The drivers working fine I think. They fixed Genshin Impact textures problem for me at least. The only gripe I have is that if I uninstall em there are many remnants left in the drivers store and device manager. Not critical, but still.

19. barkmarkin

barkmarkin Member

GPU:
    5700XT Nitro Plus
    I installed the lastest one to my 6800XT like this, What options should I chose to get the most out of it? or is it fine to leave it like this, I assume it installs defaults?.

Untitled.jpg

Attached Files:

20. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    the default settings (recommended) is more than enough