America's Army Division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Jeremy, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    a

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-E
    AAO Tracker Banner

I deleted my other post a couple days ago on this and went back to the drawing boards knowing i could do better at a banner so here it is![​IMG]

If anyone is interested in me making them one i would be glad to just need a discruption or pics of what you would like..:eyebrows:

3. vikrant_leo

vikrant_leo Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi X800 & Nvidia 7800GTOC
    love the banner man ...awesome job..... can you create one for me with the sniper?? id : [G3D]leo19800

4. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    will do might take me a couple days because of work. pm me with what kinda of backround you would like and i will be glad to make it for you!

5. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    ....deleted my own spam :grin:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    a

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  7. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    A chance for me to play AA

My buddy just got a new dell system:peeleft: (not a big fan) he said he really hasn't had a chance to test or push it and doesn't know what it can really do and was asking me about games to play i was like :rock: :rock: :rock: so i am going to be going over to his house next week sometime to play some aa i will post on here before i play in case anyone else wants to join in on the fun:arnie:

8. vikrant_leo

vikrant_leo Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi X800 & Nvidia 7800GTOC
    Who's up for AA tomorrow night ??

9. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    If i can get on a computer tonight leo i am down! I will see if my friend will let me come over for a little bit later after i get some sleep....here is that banner sorry it took so long hope you enjoy it!
    [​IMG]

let me know if you would like me to e-mail it to you....l8ta

10. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    Good To Go! (Sat December 2)

I offically ordered a Opteron 170 yesterday and should recieve it mid next week so that saturday i am going to be on most of the day if anyone wants to play then haven't seen much posting in here for the last couple weeks hope there is still someone around to play. If not this game i also have Counterstrike 1.6 to play if anyone is interested i know source is the game right now but i won't have it till christmas:rock: post and let me know i will also post again once i recieve my processor and am at 100% for game play before saturday!:bunch:

11. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    Installing Americas Army

I have had the installer on my computer for a while and when i open it to install it wants to unpack everything to my c: but i want it to unpack everything onto my second harddive(D:) it doesn't give me an option it just opens and starts extracting it with asking me were i want it to go any help on this??

12. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    nevermind i got it haven't seen a post here in a while i had to make a new account because my other one was locked due to inactivity wondering if anyone is still playing aa i also have source now if anyone is interested in playing pm me or post here hope i ge to play with everyone soon!

13. pablos_sarjany

pablos_sarjany Banned

GPU:
    ati
    I plaid americans armys many day i honor 11 play very very nice could will i join your organization i unable to DAY OF DEFEATE SOURSE work