AMDs Bermuda XT benched - Beats Full Fat GM200 ?

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Rich_Guy, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lol COD AW, like that's some next-gen game.. :grin: other stuff is still too low to be playable @ 4k..

3. zer0_c0ol

zer0_c0ol Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FuryX cf
    incoming nvidia but hurt fan boys over a rumor leak slide in 3..2..1

4. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    ^^ like I care if it beats a gm200.

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    If Im gonna get GM200 I won't be playing @4K.. Im fine with 24" 1080p & downsampling.

GK110 is ok @ 1080p, GM200 or 390X will tear through it & downsampling e.g. 2560x1440 or 2880 x1620 :D

6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I just want to see real tests :eek: not these weird ones that tell us nothing but rumors :D

If true bermuda is a good card for sure and something like 50% faster then 290x. and Fiji would be pretty good card too. Hmmh. Oh well we will see.

7. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Interesting, I will still be buying titan 2 and that chart means nothing. Once dx12 appears and new drivers things will change. Not to mention running on water and volt mods.

8. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    A non existent card beats a non existent card. People aren't supposed to get butt-hurt over that? It's like the dumbest thing I've ever seen, even if the roles were reversed I'd be mad. So mad. Next-Gen mad.

9. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Too many rumors, you know u can say and try point out fingers at random made up slideshows, GM200 is gonna be impressive idk about 390X, but whatever card is better there still time for it.

10. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    This thread needs to be moved from the Front Page News section to the Speculative/ Utter BS section.

11. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    What is it with NF Fanboys and all these negative waves...

12. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    It isn't about Nvidia or AMD, it's about retarded rumors. Like even when all the sites leaked the part numbers & shipping information about the 980 and detailed specs and marquee features and whatnot, they still got performance rumors wrong. Even with all that the rumors were still inaccurate, all the way up to like 2 weeks before it launched.

Now here you have 2 unreleased graphics cards being compared. There is no part numbers, no specifics, nothing. It's two lines on a picture. I can do that in photoshop in like three seconds and I'm pretty confident that if I did it would be posted on Guru3D front page within like a day.

It doesn't matter if its Nvidia or AMD, it's just bogus nonsense. Even if this turns out to be accurate, it's irrelevant to me as news now.

13. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    It's almost like someone is posting fake "news" to create these wars..

wink wink

14. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Yeah, Chiphell. Driving thousands of people to their site the owner can get some Christmas shopping in.

15. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I'll wait for the cards to be in someone's hand and a real benchmark site, such as guru3d does performance analysis before I make a decision of what I buy next. Right now it's all an illusion.

16. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    This^^

It's the same f*cking bullsh!t cavalcade of garbage every single time from the same utterly unreliable sources.

Wait until release, base your purchasing decisions on the facts, not 'fly by night' websites that are only interested in generating click revenue.

17. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    From Wccf.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    These "benchmarks" (click-bait rumors) are a joke anyway. What's the point of AMD having such performance at 4K, if the cards are outperformed at 1080? Most users are running 1080 or lower still. I couldn't possibly care less which card has the best performance at 4K. If I'm buying the best performing card within a given price range, does it really matter that it loses it's ass at 4K, if it completely obliterates it's competition at 1080? Not in the least.

You're also not among those he's referring to.

19. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lol that's why those really butt hurt are giving it low ratings.

I voted 5 just to see how low it will go, someone already beat me to it and gave 1 at first, it was 3 now its back to 2 :D

20. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    It's clearly click bait as mentioned many times before, but taking it on a just as speculative view that if these were factual figures it's nice to see ATI come back eventually from the AMD buyout years ago. Before then ATI were constantly trading blows with Nvidia for top spot cards and soon after dropped the ball with some power hungry, noisy and hot running cards. Who remembers the 9800 from ATI which decimated everything for ages, or the x1950XTX.

Once again I call bull**** on this but a little bit of me still hopes it's true and we can see the return of the real ATI/AMD.