AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition: 22.3.2 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by NvidiaFreak650, Mar 24, 2022.

1. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel Haswell iGPU
    Article Number
    RN-RAD-WIN-22-3-2
    AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 Highlights
    Support For

• Ghostwire™: Tokyo
    • Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands™
      • Up to 23% increase in performance in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands @ 4k Badass settings, using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 on the Radeon RX 6900XT, versus the previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-465
      • Up to 21% increase in performance in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands @ 4k Badass settings, using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 on the Radeon RX 6800XT, versus the previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-466
      • Up to 20% increase in performance in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands @ 4k Badass settings, using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 on the Radeon RX 6700XT, versus the previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-467
    • Additional Vulkan® extensions. Click here for more information.
    Fixed Issues
    • While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
    • Game crash may be observed by users on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT while playing Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin™.
    • Stuttering may be experienced while playing Genshin Impact™ with video playback or encoding on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
    • Using the AMD Software hotkey to open and close Radeon™ Overlay may introduce stuttering while playing some games such as Grim Dawn™.
    • During Hades™ gameplay, some users on AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 may experience game crash.
    Known Issues
    • Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
    • Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
    • Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
    • Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
    Package Contents
    The Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.3.2 installation package contains the following:

• AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 Driver Version 21.50.19.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.15019.1005).
    Source: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-adrenalin-22-3-2-whql-driver-download.html

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2022
    Jackalito, Embra, HD64G and 11 others like this.
  2. SacredKnight27

SacredKnight27 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 570 4GB
    Holy crap (hopefully) finally. Will test Cyberpunk to be sure shortly.

Update: All good on my end. Noice.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    Direfield, HD64G, Lbuipo and 3 others like this.
  3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080S AMP
    • While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.

[​IMG]

4. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    @Romulus_ut3 Looks like it's Christmas for you with the Cyberpunk fix, hopefully Eastcoasthandle will show a little humility.

And glad to see that the transparency issue has been re-acknowledged (I'm still having the transparent task bar issue)

5. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    [​IMG]

Jackalito, Direfield, P.O.N. and 10 others like this.
  6. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    RadeonPro W6600
    ^^^
    LMAO haha. GOLD! Sad though its taking them years to resolved that issue.

Undying likes this.
  7. The Creator

The Creator Master Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6800XT LE
    UI Version - 2022.0322.1725.31367
    Driver Version - 21.50.19.01-220322a-377867E-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition
    2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1634
    Direct3D® Driver Version - 9.14.10.01520
    OpenGL® Driver Version - 29.20.11000.14800
    AMD Windows Driver Version - 30.0.15019.1005
    AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.23
    Vulkan™ Driver Version - 2.0.220
    Vulkan™ API Version - 1.3.206
    OpenGL® API Version - 4.6
    OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0
    Direct3D API Version - 12.2

Jackalito, Krteq and Undying like this.
  8. zingzs

zingzs Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 11 / 4GB
    Dang that was unexpected, one week after 22.3.1 released

9. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    Oh, I don't mind him, there are 100s more EastCoastHandles or Krteqs out there on the internet that literally assaulted me for reporting this as a bug, and at the end of the day, AMD fixed it and that is all that matters.

While people like them can bask in the bubble of every driver release being flawless or every game that has performance issues on AMD as some kinda conspiracy by nvidia, I am now in a position where I can make an actual difference to people's experience by properly reporting issues that I encounter, which gets looked at with importance. This bug was quite difficult to squash, but full marks to the AMD driver team.

If any of you are on Polaris/VEGA and you personally encounter any driver related issues, please feel free to tag me. If I am able to reproduce the issue on my end, I'll make sure that AMD's aware of it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    The shadow bug has been fixed!?

Gotta try these out~

11. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6900XT
    I think I know what causes the freezes with HDR or changing resolution even if the game runs fine, it's GPU clock. can't go too much, mem is fine.

12. GamerNerves

GamerNerves Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT Nitro+
    It seems Wattman settings do not reset anymore, which was an issue with the previous driver for me. Now though, Radeon Software randomly closes down, or at least the window disappears, when you simply browse it's tabs. I have encountered this issue before at some point. Sad that such basic things don't work correctly, but I can live with this for now.

pegasus1 likes this.
  13. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 6900XT
    Same for me --- was adjusting my Tuning settings after the install and Radeon Settings closed down (didnt seem like a typical "crash crash") a few times.
    But the driver seem better than the last one - on that I can also agree.

14. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080S AMP
    Is it fixed? Dont have the game installed to test...

15. ClockClocker

ClockClocker Master Guru

GPU:
    970 gtx

16. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT 16GB
    Only time I have ever had an issue with ehmanced sync is using with freesync in some random titles.
    I have enhanced synce disabled globally and put it on per game in profile. Zero issues that way.

It really isnt that big if an issue to be honest.

17. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I have hours of fantozzi movies to take meme screenshots for them :V

18. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080S AMP
    Im using freesync by itself and it works best that way.

CPC_RedDawn and z8373767 like this.
  19. nytevizion

nytevizion Active Member

GPU:
    6900XT
    Okay, one more before the months end. I get really stressed If I can't update my GFX drivers at LEAST 3 times a month. o_O

20. GeRmAnOs

GeRmAnOs Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX6700XT
    Any one got problems with this driver not signed? I cant get it to work , install ok with install this driver anyway but after restart driver not starts.