AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition: 22.3.1 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by MerolaC, Mar 17, 2022.

1. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-22-3-1-whql-driver-download.html

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.3.1 Highlights
    Support For

• Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) Technology – RSRGD-197 is an in-driver spatial upscaling feature that is built on the same algorithm as AMD FidelityFX™ Super ResolutionGD-187 technology. It delivers near-native resolution and increased performance across thousands of games that run in exclusive full screen mode on AMD RDNA-based and newer discrete graphics.

• AMD Link – Updated AMD Link Play feature now allows up to four users to connect to an AMD Radeon graphics-powered PC from an Android- or Windows-based PC, phone, tablet or TV to play local multiplayer games. AMD Link is also introducing customizable hotkeys, allowing gamers to use their devices to control their gaming experience. AMD Link is now accessible from the Microsoft store and can be downloaded as a standalone application on non-AMD based PCs, inviting an even wider range of users and hardware to join a personal gaming cloud.GD-159
    • Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) – Bringing crispness and clarity to in-game visuals that have been softened by upscaling and post-process, the latest version of RIS can now be used to enhance visuals in video playback and other productivity applications with a single click.
    • Faster Downloads – Saves time and reduces the driver download size when updating AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition directly from the application, downloading and installing only the files that need updating on the PC.
    • Improved Toast Notifications – Provides users with a clearer snapshot on which key features are enabled or disabled whenever they launch a game.
    Fixed Issues
    • Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
    • On some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics, the Tuning page within AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition may display incorrect preset selections after installing the latest AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition driver.
    • While playing Forza Horizon 5™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics, longer than expected load times may be experienced when Ray Tracing is enabled and set at either Medium or High Ray Tracing Quality setting.
    • Visual artifacts may be observed while playing It Takes Two™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
    • Enabling Radeon™ Chill for SteamVR™ may lead to inconsistent performances being experienced.
    • After disabling the Hotkeys feature in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition, some hotkeys still function for some users when they restart their system.
    Known Issues
    • Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
    • While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
    • Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
    • Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
    Important Notes
    • The latest version of AMD Link for iOS and tvOS devices will be introduced at a later date.
    • AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
    • AMD is working with the game developers to resolve an issue where users experienced stuttering or lower than expected FPS values while playing God of War™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    Jackalito, HD64G, AlmondMan and 8 others like this.
  2. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    Woot, woot! Downloading now! Thanks for the headsup!!!

MerolaC likes this.
  3. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    Downloading

MerolaC likes this.
  4. stillmatic84

stillmatic84 Member

GPU:
    RX 6700 OC 10g
    Newest driver on their website is still Adrenalin 22.2.3 for me...

5. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Old browser cache most likely.

6. The Creator

The Creator Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hellhound 7900XT
    UI Version - 2022.0309.1859.34176
    Driver Version - 21.50.02.01-220309a-377495C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition
    Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1634
    Direct3D® Driver Version - 9.14.10.01520
    OpenGL® Driver Version - 29.20.11000.14800
    AMD Windows Driver Version - 30.0.15002.1004
    AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.23
    Vulkan™ Driver Version - 2.0.213
    Vulkan™ API Version - 1.3.203
    OpenGL® API Version - 4.6
    OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0
    Direct3D API Version - 12.2

Jackalito and MerolaC like this.
  7. Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice Active Member

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT 8G
    I still get this issue, my taskbar has no Acrylic effect. Already tried restarting too.

8. opbush

opbush Active Member

GPU:
    downloading!!!

9. Martin2603PL

Martin2603PL Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    [​IMG]

AlleyViper, PhazDelta, Krteq and 2 others like this.
  10. xcazy

xcazy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Oh yeah RSR is here !

11. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Awesome, finally. I have been waiting for this one!

12. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    OMG AMD RSR is not working With VRS why AMD ?

it will work only on lowest resolution of your native Screen i have 1080p so RSR work with 720p 900P ect ........... not on higher resolution With VSR LOL

Cryio likes this.
  13. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    I haven't had much time to try it yet, but, did you actually tried to run the game with VRS disregarding the mesasge?

14. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    what message ?

15. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Message = Warning about native resolution.

Regardless, I just tried and yeah, doesn't work with VSR at all, not even forcing it.

PhazDelta likes this.

16. P.O.N.

P.O.N. Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 4080
    They acknowledge the Hotkey bug. That's nice

Krteq likes this.
  17. The Creator

The Creator Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hellhound 7900XT
    I just tried Doom Eternal. The game run with 2560x1080 resolution instead of my full 2560x1440 as before with the previous driver.
    After that, I tried to call Display Settings of Windows - without success. They are not showing and this message appeared:
    error.jpg

I'm using Windows 11 (build 22572.201). I used DDU to remove the old driver. I just updated Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable - 14.32.31302.0.

P.S. It's false alarm! It's a Windows bug (with the latest build most likely). I just tried on the second Windows (the same build) to call Display Settings with the old driver and old C++ libraries - the settings are missing.

P.P.S. I have fixed the error with "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth".

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    HD64G likes this.
  18. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    yes there message when you active RSR for first time saying your native is 1080P but VSR is actived normally but don't work

19. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6800
    Okay... this is interesting. Could this be be used for custom installs?

20. Lbuipo

Lbuipo Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX merc319 7800xt
    God damn!!!
    Did someone with Vega Gpu tried cyberpunk with this driver, same crap?!

DanielRX likes this.