AMD Ryzen 3000 Series 7nm cpus leaked online, R9 16c 32T 4.7Ghz,R7 12c 24t 5.0Ghz,R5 8c 16t 4.8Ghz

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by chispy, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I don't know where this image came from, so i can't really say if it's a legit picture or not other then Chipsy is the one that posted it. But if what you're saying is true, then Gigabyte, is just copying/pasting from adored tv/reddit as well. That is, ofcourse, if the image has not been altered.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. Killian38

Killian38 Master Guru

GPU:
    That sucks. I tested it out on my A8 with my 7850 a few months ago. I hope it's still active. Fun to play with if nothing else.

3. ZXRaziel

ZXRaziel Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    I am waiting for some official information to come out , I hope that the news will be good .

4. Jagman

Jagman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Pulse
    Well Zen 2 is a chiplet design, an IO die with a CPU die slightly off set next to it. Lisa Su showed an 8c/16t sample running Cinebench against a 9900K which it just beat (2057 vs 2040).

But we don't know how fast it was running unfortunately (well I couldn't make out anything from the screen shots, annoyingly). Looks very promising though :cool:

5. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700 XT GOC 8G
    This is the main reason i bought a Ryzen 7 1800x when i built my new computer in 2017. I was not sure for how long Intel would support their current socket. They have the bad tendency to release a new socket every time they release a new cpu (for no reason) and i hate having to build a new computer just to upgrade the cpu. Ordering and installing a new cpu takes a few minutes. Ordering and installing a new mobo, ram and cpu is a little bit more time consuming. My previous computer was Intel and was pretty much non upgradable outside of putting a Core i7 instead of the Core i5.

I hope my Crosshair Hero Vi will be able to support the 3k Ryzen cpus as i will likely upgrade it somewhere in 2020.

Valken likes this.
  6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I hope my Crosshair Hero VI supports 3k ryzens also. But I will upgrade already this summer if those come out.