AMD Ryzen 2700X 50th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by chispy, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    So provide your own then, good luck.

I provided, you haven't. You wanted proof, i gave, you decided wasn't good enough, so if it's not, then provide your own. Again, good luck.

Plus, it's not fanboyism when, guess what, it's factual numbers. To claim it is, is fanboyism at its finest. Again if you want to provide "better" proof, so be it, do it. Please, please do it, instead of deciding to try and throw around weak insults as though you're some big guy on the internet.

I have stated facts based off of any information we have, if people have additional information, great! provide it, please! otherwise, get out of the way and let the adults discuss the facts that we have. I have nothing against AMD, i love AMD, i want their GPU department to flourish, it however, isn't. So to claim i'm a fanboy, because of the facts provided to us, spell specific information not in AMDs favor, that's messed up.

Also, it's called google translator, as well as the fact that the numbers used on the german site, are still numbers.

airbud7 likes this.
  2. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I'll accept that as you're obviously unable to provide your claimed proof..... It is your claim after-all, therefore burden of proof is on you, not me.

3. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    It's not my claim as it's factual information, but i understand, some people can't figure out what facts are.

I did not make this information up, so that's on you.

airbud7 likes this.
  4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Provide a direct link to the information, or go away. It's that simple. YOU made the claim, YOU posted information claiming it to be "factual" and "accurate", so provide proof. It's pretty simple. It's what mature adults do when asked for proof of something. If the information is factual, as you claim, you should have no problem acting like a mature adult and providing a link to the claimed information.

5. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    He can't. Because mindfactory data are being misrepresented here.

6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Realistically we do not have any real data on how many Radeon VII units were sold. AMD has not released any numbers.

7. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    We also have no idea what the sales projections were or how many GPUs have been or are/were expected to be binned for the Radeon VII cards. Those are important factors in whether or not a product is selling well.

vbetts likes this.
  8. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090