AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.3.3 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 21, 2017.

1. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Same here.

2. Virs

Virs Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 390
    Are these truly the best drivers for performance in Mass Effect: Andromeda? Performance seems lower than I'd expect, so I'm wondering if some of the first drivers released for it (17.2.1 I think?) give better results, wondering if anyone knows more about it.

3. zixss

zixss Member

GPU:
    ASUS RX480 8GB
    Battlefield 1 performance with 17.3.3 is worse compared to 17.2.1 and i have many FPS drops.
    Reverting back to 17.2.1 fixed the performance issue so this drivers is not so good for this game atm.

4. exper46

exper46 New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 OC
    Hi. I have UVD bug on my R9280. I tried registry tweak but it didn't work. How can i fix this problem? Can i use restart.exe in CRU?

5. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    You are out of luck.

The only option left for you now is to update to Polaris.

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Listen to this guy.

Throw that R9 280 to garbage.

7. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    The garbage having my address preferably.

8. exper46

exper46 New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 OC
    Ok. I order gtx 1080. Thanks...

I am seriously asking. Is not any solution for this problem

9. blppt

blppt Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 64 Watercooled
    Oh Lord, Bioware is FINALLY releasing the first patch this week, (April 6th), and NO MENTION of Crossfire being enabled. Sigh. *Hopefully* they just didnt think it important enough to put in the patch notes.

If not----meanwhile, Nvidia has had SLI support since basically day 1. For once, this is apparently not AMD's fault, and yet EA/BW continues to stick it to us for some reason.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

10. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Not really. Disabling and enabling the GPU from the Device Manager seems to help. I want to check how 17.4.1 behaves also.

11. jason761

jason761 New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6520G
    I have the same issue as him but I'm using NVMe. But Forza Horizon 3 is not loading for me and I'm waiting for 5+ minutes for it to load.

12. ReaperXL2

ReaperXL2 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti FTW3
    FYI : 17.3.1 outperforms 17.2.1 & works without issue (including Forza H3)...

17.4.1 outperforms both 17.2.1 & 17.3.1 in terms of performance but seems to have a choppy behaviour when running over distance etc in both 3rd & 1st person games. Also introduces my listed issues (prior post) with Forza H3...

Peace peeps :thumbup:

13. PF Prophet

PF Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 mini/290x
    thanks to the 290x cf i had running being made worthless due to amd apparently deciding our cards are old enough they arent gonna bother giving them proper support.....

i ordered a 1070 mini from zotac, 5 year warranty, aprox the same perf as my dual cards....and..drivers that at least currently seem to be working perfectly....oh and DSR....allowing me to play at true 4k rather then 3200x1800max...

before the drivers went to crap, every game i played that needed it, cf could be made to work, and work well....

this has just...really pissed me off...one card that consistantly heats to "WTF" temps every since 7.3.3 install..even after ddu and flashing a -25mv bios... the other..works fine....

oh well...i will be watching for fixes, but...wont be shocked if they dont bother for a long time...if ever.....wouldnt shock me if the fix for the 150mhz bug is...flashing every card effected with a bios that locks ram clocks at full speed... since....that dosnt require amd to support/debug devices that use years old chips...rather then their latest chips...