AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT: Manufacturer benchmarks slide leaks, shows performance with ray tracing

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 18, 2020.

1. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Right there with you on the 1440p. However I do want a capable RT 1440p card for my next purchase.

2. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    I'm pretty sure Radeons will more than capable , keep in mind both consoles use RDNA2 and soon most games will be made with that in mind.

JamesSneed likes this.
  3. BReal85

BReal85 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapph RX 570 4G ITX
    So you think RT is the only nextgen aspect? Then previous gen 2000 series was already nextgen? Wut? Have you seen Control RTX + DLSS benchmarks? 3080 can't get even a 60 fps average...
    [​IMG]

First gen none flagship DXR AMD cards can reach last gen first gen flagship RTX card or current gen x70. I think it's more than okay for a first run.

Have you seen the newest game benchmarks like Dirt 5, AC: Valhalla, WD: Legion or Godfall? Even the 3090 is unable to keep fix 60 in 3 of the 4 games (Dirt 5 is the exception), and in AC: V, it even fails to reach 60 average. And it's already 4 newly released games. What will happen in the upcoming months and years? So 3090 is not nextgen in your opinion?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020