AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 21.1.1 driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Turanis likes this.
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    This should be a complete INF supporting the full GCN1 to RDNA2 GPU lineup unlike 20.12.2 with it's RGB support for only the 6800XT and 6900XT.
    Some good fixes, judging by some of the comments so far GTA V's MSAA issue is now fixed (After ~3 years or so.) and the issue with the Samsung Odyssey display appears confirmed as fixed too.
    Quake 2 RTX supported but no performance details provided and a few comments suggests it randomly crashes though it could just be very demanding with the VLK ray tracing extensions in effect. :)
    (This and Minecraft are to my knowledge the current two VLK API titles that utilize these oh and Wolfenstein Youngblood I believe if that's updated to the general Khronos ones also.)

The Medium and Hitman 3 as for what little I can see in the profile file now that there's no Crossfire entries at least in this file.
    (Bar-code Man 3 is already part of the release notes too with a up-to of 10% performance gain for AMD's testing at 3840x2160 with a 6800XT GPU.)

Turanis likes this.