AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 20.9.2 driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Download the all-new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.9.2. This release supports the launch of Star Wars: Squadrons, contains new Vulkan extension support and stability improvements for end u...

AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 20.9.2 driver download

2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Nifty, almost all of the outstanding and regressed issues as of the launch of the Navi10 / RDNA1 GPU's actually did get resolved before or just in time for the Navi20 / RDNA2 lineup with the exception of the outstanding problem with enhanced sync as a lengthier known problem.

Wasn't expecting it, took a while though but the release notes indicate several of the problems have been fixed now and I guess the next week or two will confirm just how accurate that is but eh not bad.
    (~It did take a while for some of the issues and not everything's wrapped up but yeah it's still impressive for something I definitively didn't expect.)

EDIT: Well for Navi at least, Vega and Polaris info will also be interesting to see for how that's going. :)

3. Digilator

Digilator Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT
    Just in case - Recommended/WHQL was also updated

Hoping Performance Overlay + VSR functions again for me and others...along with resetting/corruption of Performance setting - Power Tuning set itself to -10(set to this before), even though I set it to default and even disabled it... Yes, DDU and the AMD cleaner were used in Safe Mode after the Uninstall...

4. flaviowolff

flaviowolff Member

GPU:
    XFX 7600GT 256MB
    COD:MW Warzone still stutters badly on 5700xt if you don't change "VideoMemoryScale" to 0.55 or lower in adv_options.ini.