AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 20.2.2 driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 28, 2020.

1. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX AMD Vanguard

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6800XT
    New driver coming really soon ;)

2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    As expected, looks like both AMD and NVIDIA are readying up for DOOM Eternal and we'll get what I also hope is some nice new bug fixes and general enhancements from the weeks since 20.2.2 came out. :)

EDIT: Well I guess that's stating the obvious it's the next big shiny and benchmark driven title so there would be focus on it from both and if they also went with the newer Vulkan API and extensions that would make things interesting as well putting down more standards and we'll see how things have gone with AMD and NVIDIA in supporting these and overall performance. :D

OnnA and LocoDiceGR like this.
  3. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Performance in DOOM E. with Vega & Navi is really great, Radeon VII is one of the best GPUs for it :p

Krteq, PrEzi and JonasBeckman like this.
  4. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800XT
    20.3.1 is out !

OnnA likes this.

5. HD64G

HD64G Member

GPU:
    SapphirePulseRX5700
    Very stable driver indeed. The radeon settings app though doesn't keep settings for individual games (enhanced sync is off when in game even if it is turned on before it is launched) and it doesn't recognise and add automatically games after I play them (Witcher3, KD:Deliverance are 2 examples).