AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.5.2 driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mtrai, May 23, 2019.

1. Mesfigas

Mesfigas Member

GPU:
    RX 580 4Gb
    its a Sim Racing game called Rfactor 2
    and by the way the multi monitor bug is still present on 17.7.1 drivers

Undying likes this.
  2. Nickel

Nickel New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
    Only the Radeon software shows 17.7.1, with the driver via Windows Update, the driver itself is from April 17.
    This driver still has the "WDDM2.2" for Windows 10 1703.
    1903 has WDDM2.6, adapted drivers are since 19.5.xx

Greetings from Germany

3. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Active Member

GPU:
    8 GB
    Try catalyst 13.12 just to be sure. You will get 60fps

LocoDiceGR likes this.
  4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Enough with the sarkasm guys. :D

LocoDiceGR likes this.

5. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Haha, yeah imagine using catalyst drivers , windows 7 , with a Vega GPU. :D:p

D1stRU3T0R, Strange Times and Undying like this.
  6. Mesfigas

Mesfigas Member

GPU:
    RX 580 4Gb
    i ll try the 18 version and 19 again just incase something went wrong

7. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Jackalito likes this.
  8. Mesfigas

Mesfigas Member

GPU:
    RX 580 4Gb
    i came back to 19.5.2 and my game is fine like it suppose to be
    no fps drop etc
    i might have been bugged somehow by profiles even if i tried to set everything back on defaults before uninstall and try different drivers than the 19.5.2
    anyway i did a clean install with DDU like every time for uninstall drivers and everything works.
    confused

9. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB
    Imagine wasting one's life away on internet forums just to fanboy for a brand. :rolleyes:o_O

LocoDiceGR, MS-DOS and MerolaC like this.
  10. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G

11. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 570 4GB

DDU has it's own dedicated thread and has little to no relevance in a driver release thread. So it's okay for you to off topic when it suits you, but when someone else holds a legitimate discussion about something, you're very quick to call it off topic and call on the moderators, eh?

As for fanboism.. the way you in particular and a couple of others conduct yourselves towards each and everyone who share issues they are encountering with AMD drivers speaks for (fanboism) itself. You don't have to own or spend hundreds of dollars to perform fanboy patrol on the internet forums, just having the bias itself is enough to distort reality.

There are a couple of others just like you who can't stand any valid criticism of AMD products or it's piss poor driver support and whenever an issue is reported they are the first ones to reply "I don't have it" or "you're doing it wrong" or "flash the BIOS" or "upgrade to something modern" or "it's your fault you have it because I don't have it" an attitude that doesn't help anyone, specially the brand you're rooting for.

Because of the aforementioned behavior, the issues take a long time to get resolved or never gets resolved at all and people swear to themselves that they'll never buy another problem riddled product from this brand and move on to the other camp and hardly ever look back. The end result is the GPU market share we see now.

Of course, then there are some who can't stand the sheer fact that AMD as a company exists and has the notion of competing against nvidia and intel, be it in price to performance or at any capacity, something which to them is blasphemous and they wish that AMD would cease to exist altogether, it's the only thing that'd make them happy. They, despite not owning anything AMD, pop up in this section of the forum from time to time just to poke fun at all the issues these drivers have. They too don't contribute in any way.

MS-DOS, Mufflore and MerolaC like this.
  12. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
    Just because one person has no issues with a specific system, it does not mean no other person can have issues with a completely different system. It doesn't even require much thinking, but just giving other people the benefit of the doubt.

If such basic courtesies are ignored, one does nothing more than perpetually lose his own ability to progress naturally.

"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee".
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Catalyst 19.6.1 Beta has been released.
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/a...ion-19-6-1-driver-download-discussion.427093/

13. wuest3nfuchs

wuest3nfuchs Member

GPU:
    R9 Fury Nitro
    Hi all !

Anyone here with a FIJI GPU ?
    Because with drivers after 19.4.3 the VSR option isn't clickable neither on or off even the latest version of DDU didn't fixed it.
    Back to 19.4.3