AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.1.2 Drivers - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ninja750

ninja750 Member Guru

GPU:
    RX580 Pulse
    just read reddit, tons of users ask for this fix and they haven't even put this in the know issues list

2. spectatorx

spectatorx Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    I'm not getting driver update suggestion anymore. Anyone else can confirm this? Problem seems to be fixed. Nothing big but little annoying that was.

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    [​IMG]

4. squallypoh

squallypoh Member

GPU:
    rx 570 gigabyte 4gb
    im having infinite loop of death with "checking for new drivers" when im trying to install the latest driver for my gpu, what can i do to solve this ? i cant seem to be able to install it.
    gpu: rx 570

5. spectatorx

spectatorx Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Looks like an issue on OS side, a bit more specific: mess in os registry and/or temp files. remove all temp files, clean registry with proper tool, scan with malwarebytes antimalware and then after few reboots i think you could be able to install without problems. Unfortunately can't guarantee any of these will help for sure but definitely worth to try.

6. Morax

Morax Active Member

GPU:
    Asus RX Vega 64
    I've installed the "payware" HEVC codec from the store, but alas, nothing works.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/55763

The Netflix UHD on PC requirements lists an Intel 7xxx or higher, or Nvidia GTX1050 or higher in order for being able to playback 4K/HDR on a PC, likely because of said DRM. The list is slightly outdated since AMD Polaris is also supported, but not Vega. Unless I'm really missing something, I even did a clean driver install, used different DP and HDMI cables, but nothing solves the issue at hand for me

Unless it works on your Fiji card?

7. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 2060 SUPER
    Anyone else have enormous white glow screen at main menu of Anthem? pressing escape gives me some options, but background is barely visible. This is on RX580.

8. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Known problem with 19.1.2 the "Anthem" driver which is kinda bad really, 19.1.1 works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/ajr20w/dont_install_1912_if_you_want_to_play_the_anthem/

[​IMG]

EDIT: Well widespread community known issue, hell knows how AMD missed it DURING TESTING.

Unless Bioware just updated the game shortly before the beta/demo trial and that's what killed whatever absolutely-not-a-hack thing AMD is doing to the game to get more performance out of it. If possible maybe renaming the exe will "break" (unbreak in effect.) the profile specific fun stuff they're applying on it.

Jackalito, LocoDiceGR and Undying like this.
  9. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 2060 SUPER
    Thanks for quick reply Jonas, yep not sure if they mention it got up to 7% fps boost on RX580 when i can't see anything at all!

10. patteSatan

patteSatan Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390
    What happened for us still on R9 380? Got crashes so I could probably send some to your exes, and get away with it....And that was a joke, so dont even try, but, fact is, this driver makes me crash over and over?

11. shakyor

shakyor Member

GPU:
    380x
    380x and i'm fine

12. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Either Bioware updated the game without Radeon team knowing whats up, or..
    At the test lab systems, they didnt have that problem at all..

JonasBeckman likes this.
  13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    I thought it was something like that, preload of a demo or beta build and AMD being given a build of the game prior to launch.

AMD implements something some optimization or well some of these driver tweaks are quite extensive including up and to rewriting shaders for more optimized versions or just fixing things that break on vendor specific instructions or way that AMD or NVIDIA handles certain things.

Bioware updates the game maybe optimizing or fixing something and now the above tweak is actually breaking the game instead until they can get it updated in a hotfix although it's a time limited demo far as I know so they're kinda in a problem where you need to use a earlier driver or miss out on the beta/demo period and then AMD will have to get a new release out for the full game unless Bioware can resolve it from a game update either for this build or for the full game though within that time frame we should see additional AMD driver releases too. :)

EDIT: Something like that, worst would be if it's less tested last minute code inclusions just before the driver got released and that broke without letting the Vanguard users test it at all.
    (Or internally if the vanguard system is not part of this.)

14. Stefan Djordjevic

Stefan Djordjevic New Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 380 4GB
    I still using MSI R9 380 4GB, and today after installation new Adrenaline 19.1.2 software, few seconds after show display, driver was crashed and black screen.
    I'm try to uninstall from Safe Mode with DDU, after that install 19.1.1 (same thing), then 18.13, 18.12.2, 18.10, and all was crashed.
    I don't know what to do.
    Primary this card I use for some 3D projects, and little bussines applications, sometime for gaming. Last time I was update drivers about 5-10 december, and everything works fine to today... :/
    AMD deffinetely have so big problem with drivers.
    With nVidia I've never have that problem.

15. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Before uinstalling and using ddu disable windows updates so windows cant force any updates during. Also make sure your at 1809.

16. Stefan Djordjevic

Stefan Djordjevic New Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 380 4GB
    I use Windows 7 Ultimate x64. No, Windows updates are ok.
    Here is problem with drivers. Catalyst 15.11 works great, but I need newer software. :)

17. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    R9 380 4G here...19.1.2 , No problems at all.
    Windows 10 RS5 Updated.

-

You also need new windows :)

18. Yezirael

Yezirael Member

GPU:
    VEGA 64
    An old bug seems to be back again:
    After playing RE:2 the GPU clocks wont go back to idle again // VEGA 64;
    Memory clock is the most time @ 500; Core Clock fluctuates between ~200 - 600 MHz

No applications running.. only reboot fixes the issue

19. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 2060 SUPER
    About Anthem...

If i wait few seconds to connect to server then going to Settings (via R) and change Graphic preset for example or Low then white glow gone. But anyway game does not work good at all, it's super fluid, but then it suddenly locks to 30fps or CPU is used to 100% completely (all six cores at 3.9Ghz), if i increase Graphic preset, CPU as expected goes to like 40% but when ingame and i look around, fps drops to single digits, hope that retail version will be better.

20. Benik3

Benik3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus Radeon RX580 4GB
    That sounds like Vsync