AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 10, 2019.

1. iArucard

iArucard Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6600
    I think I need to get a image hosting to do that , anyway my first Dot starts from the left is a 30 Degrees Celsius , 27%.

Second Dot 50 degrees . 30%

Third Dot 63 degrees , 45%

Forth Dot 76 degrees , 61%

Fifth Dot 85 degrees , 77%

Min Acoustic Limit is 920 default ( Didn't touch this settings because I have no idea what it is)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    fact is that lowest rpm value should be 0% not 27%

no sense at all that we are able to create a curve but not with 0 rpm enabled and working

3. iArucard

iArucard Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6600
    the first dot , I tried pulling it down but its impossible

4. iArucard

iArucard Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6600
    I am using Msi Rx 580 8Gb Armor Oc which I bought recently . was trying to find a solution ever since I move to andrenalin 2019 this zero rpm to stop working , I don't use msi afterburner , I only use wattman

5. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Those are some welcomed fixes, but I'm not too sure about the whole "may experience system lag when alt+tab is used during gameplay", which still happens and seems to be more problematic when freesync is active.

Thiago Diniz likes this.
  6. pakoo

pakoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Red Devil EL
    Anyone with this bug?:

[​IMG]

Vega 64 reference versión. No target temp option, I cant set 85ºC máximum temp :(

7. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    It's 72 degrees here for Vega 56 Pulse, they lowered it down a bit with the Adrenaline drivers.
    The fan "curve" also doesn't really curve at all but is more of a point or stair stepping since Adrenaline came out so if it's closer to the temperature it'll immediately jump to the next point so it takes a fair bit of fiddling and the results will not be ideal until they fix that or third party tools are made compatible with the new ADL SDK. (MSI and others appears to have received these now so Afterburner and TriXX should eventually be up to date with these changes.)

Should not harm anything but you won't get proper cooling and noise levels due to that little eff-up (Not much else to call it really, quite a blunder.) although at least 19.1.1 is starting to fix some of the known issues of the Adrenaline driver although I can't help but think these features should be introduced individually one by one when ready and not all bundled into some massive end-of-year driver with months of fixes following until it's all stable and then also backporting these to earlier but still actively supported hardware generations like Polaris most immediate but then Fiji and Tonga and the rest.

EDIT: Also pretty clear from the reports on this driver, fixes work on some hardware and don't really work on older hardware and it's a bit hit and miss overall, probably going to be a few more months of driver releases until it's all resolved and now Vega VII is also coming out in a month though functionality should be similar to the existing cards at least so no major driver revisions hopefully and they can keep fixing up existing problems at the current pace. :)

8. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    i think it's no more adjustable

9. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    I have 85C still as MAX with RX580.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Same here, 85c max.

11. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    what are your values in vbios? mine, if i remember correctly, are 75 target and 84 max

not tryed these drivers yet because i want the zero fan working

12. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    87c is the max value in this vbios.

13. iArucard

iArucard Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6600
    So did you really install the driver and try it ? If no I kindly ask you don't make things difficult for people who are using this driver right now

14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    All you (all) need to do is Use our OverdriveN Tool, Here we can adjust some other options.
    Yes You'll be able to change 75Deg. to whatever ;)

[​IMG]

15. Seren

Seren Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    As others have been saying it works with auto but as soon as I switched to manual it breaks again and is unable to go back to 0 when switched to auto with zero-fan enabled. Only thing that fixes it is setting to automatic and toggling zero-fan off, applying then toggling back on and apply.

16. bernek

bernek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7900XT
    RX 580 max 85 degrees

17. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Play on the Phone in the Train ;)

18. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    OK, just installed--this is the third consecutive driver I've installed with the following fault: in No Man's Sky, 1.77, planet-side texture-flickering is very noticeable. Distracting. I did find a similar thread in the Steam forums for the game, which noted the same problems. The only cure for it now is to revert back to 18.12.1.1 or earlier, which solves the problem entirely. The actual problem seems to be related to the way the Adrenalin 2019 drivers are handling OpenGL tessellation in the game. You can turn tessellation off in the game options--that solves it, too--but ruins the look of the NMS scene, imo. I have reported this problem to AMD--I did that with the first 2019 Adrenalin driver release. Personally, the newer drivers are much better in most everything else, so I'm just hanging loose with NMS until they fix the bug. I had hoped this driver release would fix it, but nope....I would be tempted to suggest a problem with NMS 1.77--but the fact is there is no such problem with 18.12.1.1 (and earlier) drivers--so it sure looks like a driver bug. (Also, the problem persists regardless of whether Crossfire is on.)

Wish they'd move the whole game to Vulkan--that would be nice to see! Possibly labor-intensive, however.

Also want to say that finally I am having good luck with the latest AfterBurner and the 2019 Adrenalins. As of 4.60 Beta 10, I am no longer having the problems I was having with AB--previously the only solution was to uninstall both AB and RT. Problems are gone as of the moment!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  19. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    Ditto, 590.

20. chix_AHOY

chix_AHOY Active Member

GPU:
    RX 470 4gb
    i think i'll wait for a bug free fan control driver release