AMD might have a 2080 Ti destroyer soon...

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Digilator, Jan 10, 2020.

1. jaggerwild

jaggerwild Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070 SUP
    I could see if he was on topic, I've had the Best mother board with ROG. And you can do your home work going in to buy one, no one makes anyone buy ROG!

Back on topic, "AMD may have a 2080Ti Destroyer"

2. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    Alright then, fix your attitude now too pal @vbetts without threats. End of the off topic. You are biased and defend a company who tells "Nvidia provides better image quality". You are almost as foul as my bad comments, I have asus rog products :), I can't stand lies. Unless @Hilbert Hagedoorn can back up those claims. This is a tech site, not a promotional one.

3. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Guys Please, be nice.
    We need No Bans today :)

4. Yes no bans would be preferable, agreed - I may not go with ASUS anymore for certain product-support decisions but it doesn't make their staff incompetent. People work hard at their jobs and I wouldn't blame the engineer for the choices of policy he/she is dictated by. I know that while I may not like company decisions on one hand; ASUS-general makes reliable and effective products. I hope that is a fair and pragmatic statement. The same could be said for many companies; that adage the grass is not always greener is to say you pick your pros and cons in addition to "nothing is ever really perfect"

5. Hypernaut

Hypernaut Member Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Red Devil
    They might have a destroyer but if the black screens are as rampant as they were with the 5700 XT then forget it.

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega XTX LiQuiD
    Sh!t happends on every side ;)

7. The_Amazing_X

The_Amazing_X Master Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil V64
    People did forgot how many Turins were afected by this problem. TO the point that even the RMA card were like this.

I was with a friend yesterday on Division 2 he has a brand new 2080ti and a 3900x. Basicly was the 1 game instaled on the brand new computer and crashes after crashes. Roll back on drivers and all is working fine.