AMD Legacy GPU Performance DLL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by JACKAL HAWK, Nov 29, 2019.

1. JACKAL HAWK

JACKAL HAWK Active Member

GPU:
    RADEON HD 6320 384mb
    DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfitflhhvuqgz8v/AMD_Legacy_GPU_Performance_DLL.rar/file

AMD Legacy GPU Performance DLL:

This is the AMD Adrenalin 19.11.3 DLL Driver which only supports latest AMD GPU. I Modify the Original DLL so that it would Work for Older GPU, I Tested it on my crappy Low end Potato PC Which is an AMD E-450 APU with Radeon 6320 Integrated Graphics and it Improve Performance.

INSTALLATION:

1. Copy The 6 DLL files inside the AMD Lechat 16.2.1 Driver folder into your Game directory where the Game EXE is located. (This is the latest driver for Legacy GPU Available)

2. Copy The 6 DLL files inside the AMD 19.11.3 Driver folder into your Game directory where the Game EXE is located.

3. There are 3 Folders inside the AMD 19.11.3 Driver folder. DX9, DX10, and DX11 Folder. If your game uses DirectX 9 then copy The DLL inside the DX9 Folder into your Game Directory where The game EXE is located, The same also for the DX10 and DX11 Folder if your Game uses DX10 or DX11.

OnnA likes this.