Amd HD 7400m issue

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Sladeter, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Sladeter

Sladeter New Member

GPU:
    intel amd
    I have a Hp probook 4431s base model which has intel hd 3000 and amd radeon hd 7400m graphics, few months back i was playing thief 2016 and i paused and minimized it and went outside for like 15-20 mins, when i came back, laptop was hot so i switched it off, later in the evening i switched it on but got stuck on the spinning dot on windows logo (win 10 64bit), since then i have been trying to install the driver but as soon the driver installs and i restart the computer, it freezes with the win logo sound frozen as well, i have to got o safe mode to remove amd drivers, i tried many drivers from amd and hp websites but just the same result, i doenloaded gpu-z and and. attached are the screenshots what gpu-z says, is my amd gpu dead or is it a software issue..? Help me with this issue guys..Thanks in advance.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    So without the driver laptop boots but when you install it its stuck? Does it windows even detect the amd gpu? Have you ever used a monitoring tool to check what temps are you getting while gaming?

We cant see the links due some restrains.