AMD Chipset Drivers 2.05.04.352 Win10

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by CrazY_Milojko, May 29, 2020.

1. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    List of changes & drivers included in 2.05.04.352 driver package:

AMD Ryzen Power Plan 5.0.0.0
    AMD PCI Device Driver 1.0.0.80
    AMD I2C Driver 1.2.0.102
    AMD UART Driver 1.2.0.106
    AMD GPIO2 Driver 2.2.0.126
    PT GPIO Driver 2.0.1.0
    AMD PSP Driver 4.13.0.0
    AMD IOV Driver 1.2.0.48
    AMD SMBUS Driver 5.12.0.38
    AMD MicroPEP Driver 1.0.26.0

Dropbox link for driver download and more detailed release notes (included iz zip archive):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x3yskeutmre6hc/AMD_Chipset_Software2.05.04.352_Win10.zip?dl=0

joe187 and OnnA like this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  3. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Nothing is shady here on my side, exe inside zip archive contains AMD's digital signature, you can check yourself... link for dl is from my personal Dropbox account.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    yeah, but people are silly about dl origin for some reason.

5. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    I understand :) Anyway, some of Guru3D mods will download drivers and post links for download from Guru3D servers in a few minutes I guess.

Btw atm these are still not available for download from official AMD's site.

6. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Only shady thing in this thread is you ;)

@CrazY_Milojko
    hey man, long time no see, how is life?

Also thanks for sharing the drivers.

CrazY_Milojko and gerardfraser like this.
  7. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    @CrazY_Milojko

Hey, bro! Where have you been? Do you understand how many women discussion (and drooling) you missed?!

Great to see you alive and kicking.

CrazY_Milojko likes this.
  8. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Yeah I know I know, suspicious, my wife says the same thing once in a while after my late home coming from work ;)

Sadly, only because of lack of free time, but past few years my life in general got twin-turbo acceleration, business part especially, 24 hours per day simply isn't enough anymore to do all the things I've planed to do on daily basis and to put aside hour or two for my favorite IT forum. Not even Covid-19 slowed down my business: my small company had at least 2x more work during quarantine days here in Serbia compared to pre-epidemic time, insane I know.

But generally looking everything is in order both in personal (if I put asside casual gastric problems) and business part of my life: wife still has the same ear-to-ear smile once in a while, I don't forget my "duties" ahahaha... few days ago we had 20th year marriage celebration with our friends, time flies... kids, all three of them, those I'm oficially aware of :D are growing like grass after the rain, only when I look at them I know how old I really am, although my look hasn't changed a bit in past 15-20 years, everyone said that more then once, few weeks ago turned 46 and still not a single gray on the top of my head, I'm looking suspicious to my family and friends :D guess my wife takes the credit for the fact I'm not aging a bit :)

Iirc last time I was really active on daily basis here on Guru3D forum was few years ago, think it was somewhere around my decision to do a MSI Afterburner & RTSS localization to Serbian Latin. I've started translation process... and few weeks later business part of my life literally choked every single minute of my free time, had to quit translation process of MSI AB & RTSS, my sincere appologies to Unwinder about this situation. Also DDU hasn't got a fresh Serbian Latin and Serbian Cirylic translations updates from my side for the same period, my appologies to Wagnard.

Atm the only thing that keeps me from going completely insane im office are thoughts about our family summer vacation in Greece/Tassos in the begining of July, my wife and myself we really desperately need that vacation to release the steam accumulated during past few months, kids are going with us too but this time only twins, older son has its own plans for summer vacation + his preparations for going to college. My brother living in Australia/Adelaide also had plans for vacation with us and his wife and kids in Greece/Tassos, I've made reservation/payment both for my and his famili back in December 2019 but sadly he had to cancel flight to Serbia in mid June because there won't be almost any flights to Serbia at that time. Both my and his family we were really dissapointed, but life goes on, next year maybe...

And that's about it...

How the thing are going on your side?

Did I missed something here on G3D? All old folks are still active?

Mods, sorry for offtopic wall of txt above :rolleyes:

Hey bro, glad to see you're still active here, how are you!? I do really miss those discussions :D Gonny try to grab few minutes here and there after the work to browse here on G3D forum more often, but I don't promise anything...

See you around guys... cheers!

mbk1969 and AsiJu like this.
  9. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

Congratulations! Your life is good!

OnnA and CrazY_Milojko like this.
  10. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Quick update about these AMD Chipset Drivers 2.05.04.352 here on my side, been using them for past few days, got them leaked on 28.05.2020. So far everything about them work as it should, butter smooth, no hiccups, no nothing, did lots of tests past few days (OCCT, Prime95, lots of 3D benchmarks and few games, games not played by me of course) on one of my Ryzen builds laying around and so far these are keepers. The only thing I'm not using is AMD Ryzen Power Plan 5.0.0.0 (never liked Ryzen Power Plans, they keep idle CPU clock higher then I would like), it's installed but I always use my manually tuned Balanced Power Plan.

CPU Ryzen R5 1600AF, stock settings/noOC/stock AMD cooler, CPU boosts to 3.69GHz with manually tuned Balanced Power Plan
    motherboard Biostar A320MH Ver.6.6, latest BIOS A32ES117.BSS @ AGESA ComboAM4 PI 1.0.0.4B
    GPU Asus STRIX Radeon RX 570 8GB OC Gaming @ Adrenalin 2020 20.5.1
    few days ago fresh install of Windows 10 64bit Pro Build 2004

Prior to this same build was using AMD Chipset Drivers 2.04.04.111, Adrenalin 20.4.2 & Win10 Pro 64bit Build 1909, also had no problems with that combo.

11. joe187

joe187 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW
    Hi, thanks for sharing this. Same here i don't install the power plan part, these seem fine no issues on my gigabyte b450 aorus m with 3600x. Also gained a slight score in cpu-z benchmark, very slight but consistent.

Wonder why these still aren't on AMD site though.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  12. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    AMD put them up today, under a different revision number :)

itpro likes this.