AMD CEO Lisa Su Says Zen 3-Based Ryzen 5000 Will Feature new heights Performance

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I did, i'm sure many people did, but you started that line off with a ( and therefore could have been an emoji created from the ), since you did not end it with a ) such as

(This is how everyone would have read it :)

Vs

(This is how it should have worked :))

Again, no one read it how you wanted, either you can be upset about that or realize why what you wrote wasn't taken as you wrote it. Yes, your emoji likely doesn't end with a ), but again, trying to figure out what you said based off the mistakes given there and due to the fact you could have been saying exactly what we thought you said....................

Not really sure why you are worked up about not being understood simply because you wrote something that didn't make sense to literally everyone reading it. This isn't our fault or problem.

2. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 3080
    Last info was from @1usmus , saying AMD plans had no change, so a launch around 20th is to be expected.

3. Richard Nutman

Richard Nutman Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700 XT
    I thought the launch was this Thursday the 8th, with availability on the 20th?

"AMD will have two launches in October first the arrival of Zen 3 on October 8th and, at the end of the month, with the announcement of the RDNA 2-based Radeon RX 6000 series. "
    https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/a...000-will-feature-new-heights-performance.html

4. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 3080

5. Maddness

Maddness Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 Aorus Xtreme
    I'm considering build a new PC based on one these chips and handing my Asus Rampage Black Edition and 6900k 8 core to my son. AMD is hitting it out of the park atm with regards to CPU's.

6. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/RadVII/2070S

Ok, I should have said availability, not launch. Announcement on the 8th then launch (actual launch/availability) on the 20th.

7. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 3080
    Lets hope availability will be good and we will be able to get one on "day one".

8. Richard Nutman

Richard Nutman Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700 XT
    I'll be waiting at least a month or so to see if any issues crop up once in the hands of real users :)