1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD Catalyst Mobility PowerXpress and Enduro Fix Drivers (13.11BetaV8)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ken_emerson

ken_emerson New Member

GPU:
    HD7660G + HD 7470M 1GB
    - A8-4500M
    - AMD Radeon® Mobility™ HD7640G + HD 7470M Dual Graphics with 1GB DDR3 VRAM

this driver fix for this..?

thank

2. Fallenboy33

Fallenboy33 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Need it

Hi,

Is there a possibility to download the driver for APU ?

I really need them, or is there a new version somewhere ?

My computer is a HP DV7 4170sf with mobility radeon hd 5470 and ATI mobility radeon hd 4250 with windows 8.1 so I think I need those drivers please repost it.

Thanks

3. partywinner

partywinner New Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m
    I am hoping you could help me out.

Hello LeeKM & any other kind soul that could potentially help me, I appear to have the same exact system as you do (assuming you still use your Clevo P150EM with a 7970m)

And I was wondering if you could give me some tips on the best combination of drivers and settings as of February 2014, when reading through your threads I have quiet a hard time understanding everything and I end up not even knowing what the point of modding the drivers even is.

I would really appreciate some pointers on the best drivers overall and the best way to install them.

I plan on reformatting to Windows 8.1 soon. Unless this is a bad choice of course.

4. LeeKM

LeeKM Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7970M
    AMD Catalyst 13.30 RC3 + Add patch(Better performance in DirectX 9) for Enduro Users: http://goo.gl/po5mP

**AMD Catalyst 13.30 RC3 (http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDCatalyst13-11APUBetaDriver.aspx)

5. Dekaohtoura

Dekaohtoura Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire V56 Pulse
    Mega reports that the file is no longer available (the PowerXpress, at least).

Could you pls check it and provide another link?

TY!

6. LeeKM

LeeKM Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7970M
  7. Dekaohtoura

Dekaohtoura Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire V56 Pulse
    Will try them.

Thanks again.

8. partywinner

partywinner New Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m

Thank you, now that the new AMD Catalyst 14.1 is out is there any use in getting that?

Just to make sure, I install Intel VGA drivers then AMD catalyst 13.30 and then just patch it? Anything else to think about?

Thanks a ton.

EDIT: Oh hang on so I shouldn't even be using this? Just stock driver with MacHater fix?