AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 11.11 CAP3 (December 7)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Dec 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. GrandMax

GrandMax Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680 @ 1270Hz
    Yeah, the matrix could implode!

Seriously, what do you mean? :3eyes:

2. Final8ty

Final8ty Master Guru

GPU:
    2x5970 Toxic 4GB 900/1200
    System restore to before you installed the drivers always works.

3. BlueDream

BlueDream Member

GPU:
    MSI 5970
    Sorry I assumed people would go straight to the conclusion. As for lag vs. hitching I just think hitching is a more appropriate adjective for the effect as I associate lag with network issues. Needless to say what they describe in that article is what I'm seeing on every Radeon I've tried the game on.

Also, the problem seems possibly more pronounced on my 5970 than it does on the single gpu Radeons (5850, 5870) that my friends have, so I don't think it's to do with a lack of processing power.

4. Final8ty

Final8ty Master Guru

GPU:
    2x5970 Toxic 4GB 900/1200

Well it better to use the words that they used in the article then there is no room error or assumptions as its in the right context for it not to be associated with lag with network issues or they would not have used the words they did.

People do the same with Threads and make up their own heading instead of taking the heading from the article, then someone else does a forum search sees that there is no matching title Thread and ends up posting a duplicate thread.

Anyway what res are you playing at and how much system mem do you have.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011