AMD Catalyst 14.4(14.200.0.0) Mobility SG. modded Driver (Enduro/PowerXpress Fix)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GameMaster5000

GameMaster5000 New Member

GPU:
    Redeon HD 6770m
    So i recently got Wolfenstein. And need to update my drives. Of the AMD does not support switchable drive and HP as a horrible out of date driver.

What do i need to do to update? in laymen terms? So i need to uninstall both the intel drivers and the AMD or just AMD? and i know how to uninstall AMD but not intel. How do i go about doing that?

Any Help would be appertained. I am very scared of install new drivers because of my experience with undoing them if you mess up installation ><.

I have a HP Dv7 Radeon 6770m and an intel hd graphics 3000. First of all will this work for me and can some one walk me though installation? I would be very very appreciative of that

Edit: So i update my intel GPU with no problem. Downloaded the modified CC. And cant open a RAR file. What now?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Kenshin13850

Kenshin13850 New Member

GPU:
    Radeon 6770M
    Make sure CCC is running the program in high power mode. I had done serious lag problems before I realized that was the problem. Also make sure your laptop is not in power saver mode because that screws things up too.

3. Kenshin13850

Kenshin13850 New Member

GPU:
    Radeon 6770M
    Well... I didn't have any trouble unzipping mine. Make sure you downloaded the whole thing and didn't accidentally get a truncated file. That's really all igot for ya...

4. GameMaster5000

GameMaster5000 New Member

GPU:
    Redeon HD 6770m
    I had to download another program to extract it. What program did you uses and how did you end up extracting it?

It looks like i got it extracted on to my desktop as a signal file. Sorry for the stupid question but i just click on the first file in there it says setup.exe. Not see any security warning when i do that. Also do i need to uninstall the old versions?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014

5. yeeter21

yeeter21 New Member

GPU:
    amd radeon 7670,
    can i ask about dell vostro driver ? 7670m