AMD Catalyst 13.5 B2 (12.102.3.0 April 16)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by stasio, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

[​IMG]

13.5 B2
    [​IMG]

2. sekta

sekta Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    Try going to device manager and uninstall current driver from there whilst also ticking delete driver. Then uninstall normally. Then download this driver, let it extract to C drive as normal, then go C:\AMD\Packages\Drivers\Display\W86A_INF and right-click one of the .inf files and click install.

3. Offler2

Offler2 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD 7970OC, 3gb
    Mee too. This is quite new even to me. I observed it several times on SATA and SAS drives. The cable sometimes dont fit well and if your SATA is in AHCI mode the drive is showing up and dissapearing without crashing system since its hotpluggable.

In my case this disk was used only for game, boot device was different drive. If its system drive you will most likely notice a lot of blue screens...

4. lorikano

lorikano Master Guru

GPU:
    2x Sapphire 7950@1150
    With these drives, "Catalyst Control Center" won't open anymore ,it just starts to load but will not bring up CCC .? Solution ?

5. usoldier

usoldier Member

GPU:
    Asus 970 Strix OC
    Iam trying out 13.5B sould i install 13.4 cap on a single 7970.

Also i dontr know if it was the World of Tanks update or these drivers ive lost alot of FPS on sniper view :/

6. caleb59

caleb59 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X 8GB
    1st question: From CatalystCreator Twitter account: "All CrossFire profiles are already in 13.5 Beta" so 13.5 Beta doesn't require CAP profiles because they are included in 13.5 Beta...

2nd question: Dunno...

7. citrixscu

citrixscu Member

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti OC
    Same scenario here. Looks like I'll have to roll back to the 13.4.

7870 XT.

8. caleb59

caleb59 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X 8GB
    Can someone tell me WTF NVidia or AMD engineers are doing? Perhaps they drank vodka all day and night and then make new drivers?

Why the hell new drivers are always some way corrupt - dunno - we all paying our hard earned money for new cards and we still get bugged drivers!

9. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    Yeah, the crossfile profiles are up to date, but the AA profiles are not.

Its what he doesnt say thats important.

lol

install the cap.

10. paleh0rse

paleh0rse Active Member

GPU:
    2 x Powercolor 7870XT
    While I would agree that the 13.4 WHQL drivers still plenty of issues of their own, this specific thread is meant for the discussion of testing BETA drivers -- "testing" and "BETA" being the operative words there. As in, NOT FINISHED... as in, FIND THE BUGS AND REPORT THEM... as in DON'T WHINE WHEN THEY'RE BROKEN.

Beta testing
    Beta testing comes after alpha testing and can be considered a form of external user acceptance testing. Versions of the software, known as beta versions, are released to a limited audience outside of the programming team. The software is released to groups of people so that further testing can ensure the product has few faults or bugs. Sometimes, beta versions are made available to the open public to increase the feedback field to a maximal number of future users

kkthx.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3050 RTX
    Installed these again, as I was having problems with FPS sudden drops. Turns out my RAM speed was set incorrectly from a couple of weeks back... Running great now.

12. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ RX 6900 XT
    This driver installed w/o issue on both my HD7970 TriFire an HD69xx TriFire rigs, I do see some gfx glitches on Psycho in Crysis 3 with my HD6990 + HD6970, but it's fine on my HD7970 TriFire system.

13. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    This is for real this drivers are older then the 13.4?Amd must be joking right?

14. ClockClocker

ClockClocker Master Guru

GPU:
    970 gtx
    Performance is great with them. The small graphical glitches (SC2, CS:GO) remain.
    But i really like this drivers. The performance feels much smoother although the FPS seem to be the same.

15. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X

16. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

Recording GW2 with anything that uses framebuffer results in a BSoD or TDR. This doesn't happen with 13.4; has happened with every 13.x beta.

17. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    This driver installed fine but I was having some trouble with some internet browsers. Driver was crashing often. Going back to 13.4 solved it.

It s a beta afterall. No complaints.

18. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    did you do a clean install?

these require it.

19. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    I had to remove CCC drivers etc entirely. Then clean up with CCleaner. Then I did a manual clean of the registry. A quick Google will give you all the entries that need removing.

Worked like a charm after that :thumbup:

20. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    1. uninstall just ccc

2. once youve uninstalled the CCC, boot into safe mode and delete the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static.

3. reboot normal mode and reinstall just CCC

there are a couple binaries that dont get unloaded when uninstalling seomtimes.
    this will fix it