AMD Catalyst 13.30 BETA (13.300.0.0 RC3 January 8)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Jan 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    In a few weeks time, the 14.1's. :)

2. NuBiXx

NuBiXx Member

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 2x 7950
    After installing these drivers the control panel is not opening for me I did a clean uninstall using Driver Sweeper 2 times and still it's not working for me. Anyone have ideas I could try? Thanks

3. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Same thing happened to me.

Simply go into your AMD folder on your computer and locate a new folder called WU-CC2. Run the setup.exe found in the ccc2_install folder and everything should work fine after a reboot. :)

4. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Will these suppor the ATI 1950XTX in Windows 7 ?

I ask as i have recently replaced a dead 8800GT in my rig but the latest Catalyst drivers do not seem to want to install on my pc.

Cheers

5. Dynastar

Dynastar Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Ti SC
    No bro 'cause you use a very old legacy card, you must use last driver for Win 7 right here :

Catalyst 10.2_Win7_x32/x64 :
    http://www2.ati.com/drivers/10-2_legacy_vista32-64_dd_ccc.exe

enjoy and regards

6. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
  7. miiksu

miiksu Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX R9 Nano
    Just intalled AHCI and PCI Bus. And I am here to tell no BSOD at start or anything related to those. But I was getting driver stopped responding while watching youtube video (my card was oc'd at that time). It happened one time before I installed AHCI and PCI Bus.

8. NuBiXx

NuBiXx Member

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 2x 7950
    Nope didn't work :( any other ideas?

9. slimething

slimething New Member

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GV-R928XOC-3GD
    I installed (280x), can't say that anything is different than before, but did crash BF4 a few times. MSI Afterburner was running as was FRAPS another time so I don't know if those were part of the reason or not.

vram usage may have gone down, but not going to spend the time to analyze anymore since in my case these drivers appear to be unstable on my system.

Going to reinstall previous drivers; it isn't worth messing with IMO.

10. V-FrIeNd

V-FrIeNd Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 750Ti
    display driver stopped

[​IMG]

back to 13.12 whql.

11. LoccOtHaN

LoccOtHaN Banned

GPU:
    ATi/AMD XFX 7970 DD GhzED
    Hmm Superb Drivers, Fastest to date ;-) And new MOBO Drv included (with RAIDx and AHCI) but beware of instaling USB filter (its only for USB 1.0 and 1.1 )
    New Driver is 13.300.0.0 and everything is OK -> Realy fast and stable build, Recomended UPG for HD7xxx and 280 290 and chipset 990 & 990FX, maby older i duno know

12. Ferdimage1

Ferdimage1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    Anyone with a Gigabyte 7970 card tested if these still have the Jumping/Flicker issues with the last few drivers?

13. Seren

Seren Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    My Gigabyte 7970 OC (not Ghz ed) is working fine on 13.12 WHQL and latest BIOS (F3). Not so sure about these drivers, think I'll wait for 14.1.

14. Ferdimage1

Ferdimage1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    Thanks for that, Im not sure if its only the Ghz editions, but yeah I cant update to anything higher than 13.10 Whql without having those issues.

15. Dynastar

Dynastar Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Ti SC
    try a search yourself for a 1950XTX and its best latest matching driver and you will see that i'm right dude
    A 1950 XTX is no longer more supported on normal Legacy driver 'cause this one is too old, that's why...
    regards

16. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Next drivers are the BETA 13.35's, coming end of this month, and are the Mantle drivers.

[​IMG]

Source:- w c c f tech.

17. PlsHelpMe

PlsHelpMe Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 8750m 2 GB
    I'm excited to see what Frame Pacing delivers for my AMD A8 5557m+HD8750m configuration. I usually get 10 FPS more with Dual Graphics, but it's a stuttery mess, some games even though they have a crossfire profil and are DX11 aren't even enabled for Dual Graphics

18. xxela

xxela Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega64 Nit
    They destroy my windows 8.1 to but after I uninstalled them. Every driver that I wanted to install after I uninstall these gave me black screen after windows loads. I tried to purge on safe mode with every method that I know (both with programs and manual) but same result - after windows logo just black screen. So I had to reinstall windows from scratch.

19. g60force

g60force Master Guru

GPU:
    NV 1660Ti + 5850
    NFS rivals doesnt start keeps telling me I have AMD 11.7 and need 13.4 or higher grrrr
    atleast sum other games still start even though they complain about 11.7

anybody know how to fool or change the v-number?

20. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    As a beta driver this build probably does not have a version string so it comes up as either blank if you do a clean install or it uses the string from the previous driver. :)
    (Thus why games using it to detect driver version fails with this beta.)

I forgot what the registry key was called though but entering 13.30 or something should work.