AMD Catalyst 13.11 Mobility BetaV9.4 SG. Fix Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Nov 24, 2013.

1. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    Hi im new here so pls be gentle lol
    the problem is that i cant find the password in that website because it is in korean and its a mess. I havent play war thunder for more than 2 months now because of amd and if you could just give the password to the file or say where it is would be great.

2. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Really...
    I think you are the third or fourth one that asking this password, that written in the first post...

3. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    But is the password the website or is it in the website, because i have tried to install using the password " www dot notebookreview dot co dot kr" and it gives me and error close to ending the installation, its in korean so i have no idea what it says. when i go inside the website " www dot notebookreview dot co dot kr" its all in korean so i dont know where the password is. im sorry if the answer is very obvious but i just dont see it :S

4. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    So I guess you are download the file is (1.)corrupt, sometimes the file will corrupt while downloading, if you are using multi-thread, or just simple one.
    (2.)You has a space for the first word, as you are typing " www dot notebookreview dot co dot kr", not "www dot notebookreview dot co dot kr".

Remember, a space in a password is important, I often find out that I copy the space or other thing sometimes.

5. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    OMG of course, i thought of that, the space thing, but i looked and it seemed ok and as i can see now it wasn´t. thank you so much, silly me

6. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    Just one more thing, shouldn´t this mod make the switchable graphics program visible when i click with the right button of the mouse? cause it´s gone like in the normal version of this driver and that means that im playing games with my intel hd 4000 instead of the amd and that means im getting 7 fps on grid 2 and 13 fps on war thunder lol

7. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Not sure about that, but I remember that this driver is fixing the switchable graphic page inside the CCC.
    If you has that page, you can just set which graphic that game should always be run with.

8. rishab

rishab Guest

GPU:
    amd 6770m 2gb
    if uninstall the driver by using ddu...after installing leekm's driver...in device mgr intel graphics 3000 s showing code error 31....help plz........ccc s not opening.....help...............

9. rishab

rishab Guest

GPU:
    amd 6770m 2gb
    plz help...and tell me hw to disable driver sign ..enforcement in other method ....in win 7...help......

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    When you turn on PC press F8
    [​IMG]

11. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    The AMD Mobility Radeon™ graphics driver supplied by the notebook manufacturer is customized for the built-in display and the features and functions specific to the notebook.
    It is recommended to use the drivers provided by the notebook manufacturer.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4716160#post4716160

12. SeriousStone

SeriousStone Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6770M 2 GB
    This is actuallu true, BUT in a wonderful world where notebook manufaturers (such us HP) update their driver.

HP does not update their driver since Mid 2011 (8.882.2.3000).

Some games don't even start because they need newer driver.

This is quite disappointed and people must be aware of this before buying a laptop.

13. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    Some laptop manufacturer's answer.

Dear LeeKM,

On this model for the 7970M VGA card AMD have update the VGA driver( 9.1.0.0) you can download form our website to do the check or you can contect where you bought the laptop vender for help it will be okay,

Sincerely Yours,

Marketing

------------------------

The contents of this e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privilege and confidential information for the use solely of the addressee. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

14. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, if high end graphic card don't get driver support from Laptop manufacturer, then it will becoming a issues, as high end graphic card for laptop=Play.

So I guess all laptop manufacturer that selling high end graphic card will get driver support for their other MXM graphic too, the only issues is the onboard one don't get support...

15. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    i have a big problem, i use DDU to unistal the amd and then install this driver, the problem is that in device manager only appears the intel graphics card and no amd, the other problem is that only appears hydra vision in ccc. help pls im more concern about the amd graphic card not being there

16. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    You can ask for the help from the dev of DDU, he might using Team Viewer to remote control your computer, and then find out why's it is happening, then make sure the next DDU don't get this same issues again.

17. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    well i just restored the pc to yesterday so everything´s fine now, except the fact that i can only see hydra vision when i update to this driver. im running 13.11 v1 now because its the last one that has the switchable option. so i think the best thing to do is just waint for a new driver and hope it has this option

18. brunobondr

brunobondr Guest

GPU:
    hd 8870m/ 2gb ddr5
    i now it might be a stupid idea but cant you just install the new graphics card driver and leave the ccc unchange? cause from what im getting ccc is the problem so if i leave de 13.11 v1 ccc and install the 13.11 9.5 driver should work, at least in my head lol

19. bennyisme

bennyisme Guest

GPU:
    512MB
    I can't control the brightness on the when using the amd graphics after updating? The animation comes up but the brightness doesn't change

20. rishab

rishab Guest

GPU:
    amd 6770m 2gb
    ya sir i knw dat ...but dat method to disableit is nt working..it still says in dev mgr ...driver not digitally signed