AMD Catalyst 11.6 WHQL -8.861 May 24 Left Top Corner Mouse Lag Bug!!!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by xtremegamer, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Amorpheus

Amorpheus Member

GPU:
    6960@928/1450
    I got the cursor lag in the top right the past few driver versions, but it's gone with 11.6 - and hasn't moved to the left, either.

2. Opener

Opener New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5770 1GB
    Who's freaking out about it. Saw the post noticed I had it and responded. If it was a big deal I would have gone back to the old drivers but it barely qualifies as an irritant never mind annoyance. You seem more bothered about the bug than a fair few of the posts acknowledging the are experiencing it.

3. DarthElvis

DarthElvis Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte gtx980 g1
    Excuse me ? I don't recall even acknowledging anything you posted. Take a look through the whole thread and you'll find the "ATI sucks" posts. So get a grip, not everything is about you.

4. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    hmm i must be one of the lucky ones too then with my 6970 Mobility no Mouse bugs here :banana:

5. Opener

Opener New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5770 1GB
    Actually your original post used phrases like why are people and your later post seemed to imply that everyone on the thread was freaking out about it, hence the response whilst reading the thread seemed to indicate the opposite overall. I would expect very little on here to be about me BTW since I have barely posted since I joined many years ago and intend to keep it that way unless there is something worth posting about. Anyway I have wasted enough time on this so this conversation is over.

6. jarckendar

jarckendar Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon x1650 DDR3 256
    Same bug here and this is the first time I have a bug with ati drivers never before had prblems, hopefully 11.7 will be better cuz I've also noticed that the fan of my GPU is not working properly when playing a game and this way I have fps loss in some games I mean the fan speed is stuck on 30% and when playing a heavy game it doesn't go at 100% so I had to go back to the old 11.5 catalyst mobility driver.:(

7. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 580
  8. weaselciuy

weaselciuy New Member

GPU:
    4850 HIS IceQ 4 512mb
    my cursor problem disappeared with 11.6 . That lag was stupid. I don`t understand how ATI stuff always have these stupid buggssss.