AMD Catalyst 11.1a Hotfix (Jan 26 Official) Discussion !!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by xtremegamer, Jan 27, 2011.

1. tamalero

tamalero Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 1GB
    "try" is not a valid risk Id like to take if it can ruin my videocard.

anyway the bug is back again, 99% gpu all the time, even witouth the WMV9 code.. so I'm banging my head, I have no idea what causes this.

I hope the "bios" resolves at least some of the problems. :/

2. leonmbj

leonmbj Active Member

GPU:
    ATI Sapphire 5850 1GB(OC)
    Best image quality so far for me
    Good AF+High texture/MipMap
    No complains for nVidia anymore

:nerd:

3. Extreme

Extreme Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3070
    I have a Sapphire Vapor-X HD5850 and I get horribly annoying mouse lag with these drivers play Borderlands and when using Furmark. I didn't notice the issue in Furmark with the certified non-hotfix drivers. I got the hot fix because I wanted that morphological filtering, but the mouse lag is so bad that it makes Borderlands unplayable after but 10 minutes of game play it seems to only get worse.

solution was to uninstall drivers and revert back to 11.1 morphological filtering but no more mouse lag as well as better frame rates in Borderlands.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  4. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Guest

Hi...

I have Google Picasa installed on WIndows 7 the problem , the transition feels slow, when we click any Image, But On XP it's Smooth, But the transition comes smooth on Intel Graphics Chipset ... Why Little Laggy on ATI, is it a driver issue.....