AMD Catalyst 11.11 WHQL (8.911.0 October 25) - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Nov 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Pootang

Pootang Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 6900
    Battlefield 3 crashes on loading with 11.11 and 11.10, i've to run on 11.9 to be stable !

2. ShooterFX

ShooterFX Member

GPU:
    Sapphire AMD7990
    Well i just returned from the green team and must say are very happy with my "old" gen 5970 but with these drivers my BF3 screen goes black when map changes. Hope the preview driver fixes this

3. Splitwhisker

Splitwhisker New Member

GPU:
    CF radeon 6970oc
    11.11 drivers were Terrible for me, Stuttering every 10 seconds. Went back to 11.10, also since I installed then un-installed 11.11 drivers something happened to my PC, all of a sudden running applications in windows or browsing the net is really really chuggy!!! My system seems to be constantly loading something, andi can't see any programs running in the background. AMD have f$&@'d my PC! Ran virus scan checked msconfig, can't find squat! Don't know what to do! F U Amd! Yes mad.

4. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    Here we go again... *sigh* I'm sorry but all these newbies complaining about the driver when I have no problems running games and un-installing them if need be. :bang:

The only issues I have is that I want more out of BF3 and Skyrim currently but I'm sure this will get better with up coming patches and new drivers.

I have never encountered half the problems that some people say they have. I put most of it down to to much overclock/poor or unreliable PSU and user uselessness.

5. WalterDasTrevas

WalterDasTrevas Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX970 oc
    Yeah, you have mystical powers, hehe, and all the other gamers are simple humans and newbies. Man, sinse I purchased a CFX, basically all new games have some bug, or a beautiful message when a CAP is launched: Disable CrossFire support . Thanks for clarifying this situation with all newbies(including myself).

6. grimeleven

grimeleven Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 4870X2 2GB
    Guys, i just re-copied the atiumdag.dll "CFX fix" from Oblivion and wow with these drivers i had good performance but with the dll it is amazing, this game now runs 60-100 FPS in/out.

Without the dll is range from 30-60 and it's kind of laggy, stutters etc. so give it one more try if you still have issues.

I had removed it because of the fire bug and my GPUs were only running at 50% with the 11.9 or 11.10 etc

Drivers 11.11 WHQL No CAP installed + atiumdag.dll :banana:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICEDIU66

edit lol now it's at 12k downloads :)

7. Gregorez

Gregorez Member Guru

GPU:
    CFX MSI R9 290 Gaming 4G
    What are you talking about, this dll gives same effect as disabling Crossfire.

8. Erizo

Erizo Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3 GB
    Or maybe it's a driver problem? My PSU is fine it's a Corsair, I played with no OC on my GPU, my RAM is fine my CPU has no OC, my HD is fine, and most importantly any driver before 11.10 works fine for me. Past 11.9 they all driver crash loading BF3...

9. vasillo7

vasillo7 New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5670
    why it doesnt work to me??i have unistalled the previous version and when i install it it says to me fail... :/

10. Calilove

Calilove New Member

GPU:
    Depends
    I'd like to bump this, I have exactly the same problem :(
    I hope somebody can help us here.