AMD Catalyst 11.10 WHQL (8.902 October 12) - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Oct 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. mojoba

mojoba Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2070 8gb
    Yes put atioglxx.dll file from 11.10 Preview 2 or Preview 3 in your Rage folder. This is discussed in this thread: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=351986&page=9

It stops everything turning blue. Rage has been out for about a month now and AMD still manage to balls it up.

2. andersondiaz

andersondiaz Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte r9 290X
    amazing performance with cap 4 in bf3, I played ultra with 80fps average

3. Attackron46

Attackron46 New Member

GPU:
    XFX6970 x2 Crossfire
    well BF3 with Cat 11.10 ultra setting ave 110-130 fps crossfire xfx 6970's

4. Zybane

Zybane Member

GPU:
    Quad SLI 3GB GTX580
    Wow, there are some tools on this site. Ever heard of multiple computers? I know such a concept would blow the mind of someone such as yourself.

How about you do some rudimentary research and revise your statement there guy.

5. iamgamefreak

iamgamefreak Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 265 Dual-X
    Yup....the java window is all messed up....glad sum1 else noticed too!

6. diogo_cme

diogo_cme Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Cyclone 6850 OC
    Good drivers so far. BF3, Rage, Crysis2, Civ5....all working great and the annoying "display stopped responding" is not happening like the previews. Keeper. :)

7. hectorjav

hectorjav New Member

GPU:
    HD 7950
    Everything is blue in Rage for me too.And also having problems with JavaJdownloader,my mouse stops responding well.Turning back to preview 2.

8. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    stick the atioglxx.dll from preview 2/3 file in either the rage directory, or c:\windows\syswow64

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  9. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    Installed Mobility 11.10 WHQL under a clean installation (previous one Express Uninstall-ed, TwL's & DS-cleaned).
    MPC-HC went blank screen (with softsub still shows up and rendered correctly), and Flash videos went green with static-like distortions.
    Reverting to Mobility 11.9 WHQL, also under a clean installation, fixed it.

Thank you for the driver, Advanced Major Doofus.
    Don't release sh!t for the sake of releasing drivers each month, and don't rely on Microsoft's WHQL team for QC-ing your driver releases ffs.

10. pipes

pipes Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080 ti oc lab
    always same problem with this driver and crossfire on RAGE

11. iamgamefreak

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 265 Dual-X
    Disable HyperThreading or Disable Catalyst AI.... doing either of those gave me stable 60FPS in RAGE...

EDIT : You you still need to use the atioglxx.dll from Preview 3 drivers.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  12. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    pipes have you had a chance to try out BF3 with your card - if it's still the 4870x2. If so, any good?

13. anthonyl

anthonyl Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    Can confirm similar results :banana:

14. panaghoy88

panaghoy88 Member

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX 560 1 GB DDR5
    This is the first driver I have problems with. I can't play DXVA movies with this driver properly. I use media player classic with "DXVA turned on" the video window resizes but the stop button is stuck so you can't play any video. If I disable DXVA the video plays but the sound goes mute then back again. I use EVR Custom Presenter. I'm reverting back to 11.9. It seems AMD bit off more than they can chew. If you can't release proper drivers each month then just don't do it. It's just better for both AMD and its users because it saves AMD from shame and less problems for the users.

15. madA

madA New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD6800 3821MB
    Been having this problem since Christmas 2010, even the company that built it didn't have a clue what to do, replaced the graphic card, then 2 weeks later told me the thing was full of trojans and viruses, (Bull....!) and reset the computer to original factory settings (No OS). Did a clean start but was loath to load the graphic card drivers because that was when the problems started. About an hour ago I found this website, downloaded the WHQL 11 - 10 drivers (see following link); problem solved, I admit to dancing round the room, I now have a graphic card rating of 7.7 after 10 months of 1.0. Hope this helps other frustrated people who are ready to take a sledgehammer to their machines, Thank you Thank YOU THANK YOU
    :roll:

http://forums.guru3d.com//showthread.php?t=353265

16. iamgamefreak

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 265 Dual-X
    These drivers are working great...FPS ranges from 40-60(ULTRA) and no stuttering or anything.. :D

17. ldwar

ldwar Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapp HD390x crossfire
    Hi,

is there someone else who meet a problem with MSI AB and fan control, with these drivers ?

I met the problem with my 5970 CFX and with another machine equipped with a 6970 2GB .

The issue is that my custom settings for Fan speed vs temperature, do not work automatically. I always have to click twice on "auto" button in AB; it seems reactivating the fan control by AB.

But, after played a while (and of course fan speed increased, when temperature go down, Fan speed decrease down to CCC default value which is 50%, and not anymore controlled again by AB.

Someone else meet this kind of issue ?

BR,

LD

18. @ST

@ST Member

GPU:
    660 ti
    Umm... after reading the whole thread I think I shall stay away from these...
    PLZ AMD:
    get your sh1t together and release working drivers or don´t release at all...
    this is getting more ridiculous from month to month :bang:
    ...really embarrassing :stewpid:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  19. diogo_cme

diogo_cme Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Cyclone 6850 OC
    There you go sir.

20. @ST

@ST Member

GPU:
    660 ti