AMD Catalyst 11.10 WHQL (8.902 October 12) - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Oct 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. zandathrax

zandathrax Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS ROG STRIX 3090
    For single card install only ATI catalyst 11.10 :)

CAP only crossfire :)

2. spyre

spyre Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 6990 and 6970 TF
    Wrong!, ****ing hell I would have thought people should have gotten it by now since CAPs have been around for quite a while. CAPs are for single cards and Crossfire. The main ephasis is on Crossfire support but there are profiles for single GPU too.

3. rongtw

rongtw Member Guru

GPU:
    asus 1060 strix
    11.10 WHQL,, & no caps works ! at last i got crossfire working on BF3 2x6870,s

4. Saad

Saad Master Guru

GPU:
    Amd Radeon 6970 crossfire
    crossfire still not working here :( bf3

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011

5. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Calm down dear :p

6. psy_parasite

psy_parasite Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950x2 OC
    "crossfire still not working here bf3"

install with 11.9 cap4's for crossfire, well sort of works... problem is, im only getting 5% usage out of the second card. anyone with 6870's in crossfire what kind of gpu load are you getting out of your second card???

7. cl0k

cl0k Member

GPU:
    XFX 6970
    my BF3 is working fine on preview2 u think i need update? to 11.10 WHQL?

8. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    I disagree. CAPs are for Crossfire only.

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx

I've tried them on my single 6850 and the CAPs install screwed up something with the drivers. Even uninstalling them became a hassle.

9. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
  10. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    its for both but single cards should work fine out of the box, while crossfire needs a little driver help.

Help which can give problems for single card configurations and if they give improvements, they are usually crossfire ones :/

11. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    they deff are for both, if you review the older caps notes, you will see single card tweaks..just no new ones in this one..

This cat breaks OGL in rage for me...

anyone care to upload a standalone OGL install from preview 3? or point out where to put the two files in the system directories? i poked around, and they are all over the place. im not sure which ones need replacing.

I know i can drop the DLL in the rage directory, but id prefer to have it installed properly.

12. steveyc27

steveyc27 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti Hybrid
    same here

13. Zybane

Zybane Member

GPU:
    Quad SLI 3GB GTX580
    AMD drivers are such trash. This "WHQL" driver crashes my computer every time I try and set Eyefinity up. 11.9 and 11.11/11.12 work just fine.

14. So Sick

So Sick Member

GPU:
    twinfrII HD6950 1000/1475
    hahaha..yeah AMD is so bad and you are so much more into the process of creating drivers...
    I wonder why my eyefinity runs just fine on the same driver...perhaps you can explain me since you are a toplevel engineer that needs to correct AMD all them time.

Thank you in advance.

perhaps you are mistaking the AMD eyfefinity-system for 3 monitor gaming on an Nvidia card...that would explain some of your story

15. Enmity

Enmity Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FE SLI
    Especially when 11.11 let alone 11.12 hasnt even surfaced uet. But even if they had, they wouldnt work in his quad sli system :p hence why eyefinity wont work either haha. :p

16. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    hi.. can u guys helps me? Adapter Driver Version & Adapter Driver Date not showing the latest. still at 2010 & previous version but at device manager & other r showing the latest.

what's goin wrong with the winsat?? thanks~

17. Saad

Saad Master Guru

GPU:
    i did mate..the game starts..and freezes at the ea video..sometimes it doesnt even go past that..i uninstalled all drivers and profiles...installed these and then the caps..

18. Enmity

Enmity Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FE SLI
    you've rebooted at least once since installing the caps?, some have had more success with bf3 after setting ulps to 0 for some reason so maybe give that a crack.

19. Saad

Saad Master Guru

GPU:
    Yes i rebooted..ive noticed that when i start the game and the video starts playing gpu 2 usage increases..then the when gpu 1 starts to increase the video freezes..and yes both my cards are perfectly stable in every other game..including bf3 when used individually..so im sure its a driver issue

20. Exodite

Exodite Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56
    Point being that the single GPU profiles are so few and far between, and addressing comparatively insignificant issues, that you may safely ignore the profiles when using a single GPU.

Also, you need to chill out with the attitude. Unlike the AMD forums this isn't your your own personal troll-haven, so if you expect people to pay attention you'll have to start making sense.