1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD Catalystâ„¢ 15.11 Beta Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Anvi, Nov 5, 2015.

1. dmr2

dmr2 Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 280x
    I remove MotionJoy drivers and played for about half hour without bsod. I will test more tomorrow, but hope that this driver cause freezing. Thanks again :)

2. Only Intruder

Only Intruder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury Nitro
    Just a note, if you want to carry on using your DS3, I highly recommend you install the SCP service instead of using motionjoy. Here's a link.
    http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
    SCP works transparently (no need to mess around "resetting" the controller like would typically be needed to do in motionjoy) and secure too, unlike motionjoy which needs admin access and also has a horrible interface which can easily be a conduit for malware because of it's reliance on a web content.

It might be tricky to install to begin with, but once it's setup, you can forget about it pretty much.

3. dmr2

dmr2 Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 280x
    Yes, I use DS3 also but sometimes I just need PS3 6 axis emulation, like for dolphin emulator, and not only x360 controller. Is there any way to emulate PS3 6 axis controller with DS3?

4. LIGuitar77

LIGuitar77 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 7790 2GB OC
    I'm totally stuck on stupid at the moment, but if you are playing, it is good. If there is or are any further funk, we shall see about it. Enjoy and good luck.

5. AMDFreeSync

AMDFreeSync Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB
    Motonjoy cause problems since the driver is buggy, on Windows 8.1. I was getting a lot of BSOD with motionjoy, got a Xbox 1 no more problems.

6. UristMcHatter

UristMcHatter Member

GPU:
    MSI GAMING R9 290X 4GB
    So far, so good. Can't wait for Radeon Software.
    Bloody C# for drawing window.. I hated this disturbance so much.