Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Anvi, Nov 5, 2015.
2560x1440 and 1080p
Well, well, well, what we got here?
Leshcat Provides AMD Catalyst 15.11 v1.0 Beta UnifL Driver
- Includes AMD Graphic Driver (ver. 11/03/2015, 15.201.1151.1007).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 184.108.40.20600).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 220.127.116.1129).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Iris, ver. 10.18.10.4276).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Iris Pro/ Haswell / Broadwell / Skylake, ver. 18.104.22.16800).
- Includes AMD HDMI audio driver (Win7: 22.214.171.12423, Win8.1: 126.96.36.19909, Win10:10.0.0.01).
- Windows 10 Windows Update (WU) drivers should no longer be able to overwrite UnifL drivers.
- Unlocked CCC profiles. You can assign any card to any application
- Unlocked intentionally hidden options in Catalyst Control Center (CCC).
- Intel HD1st Gen + Radeon Mobility 5xxx /6xxxm (rebrands) which experienced blackscreens when launching games have now been fixed.
- DX9 performance fix enabled for all AMD cards. Thanks to LeekM for finding this.
- “ForceVideoPlaybackToIntegrated” parameter is set to “1”. Your videos will be played smoother.
- “EnableUlps” parameter was set to “0” for all AMD cards on all OS. Keeping this feature disabled (set to “0”) fixes Delayed Startup/BSODS on many laptops as well delivers speedup and certain scenarios. As a drawback, laptop consumes more battery.
Enabled “KMD_EnableCrossGpuDisplaySupport” parameter for all AMD devices.
- This parameter fixes: HDMI issues;Black screen on application run;Black screen on screen sharing and teamview.
Microsoft fix applied for all Intel Generations.
- This fix should resolve Standby/wakeup/shutdown issues on many laptops, such as HP ProBook 4740s, HP Probook 4540s, HP ProBook 4730s, HP Probook 4340s, as well as a variety of Dells, Acers, HP, etc.
- This issue occurs because the AMD driver does not support Runtime Power Management (RTPM), but the Intel driver does support RTPM. MS patch fixes this problem.
- Thanks to Castro27 user for finding this fix and Microsoft for fixing it.
- AMD bug causing full screen media playback to crash Edge and XAML apps such as Movies & TV.
- Sony laptops with AMD 6xxx series may have installation issues regardless if its WHQL or UnifL release.
- Some laptops have the "shutdown via metro/ hybrid shutdown = restart" bug. On windows 8.1 64 , with activated Fast Startup Option , it leads to a BSOD , sometimes while shutting down,sometimes while starting up. BSOD Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmpag.sys. Solution: Switch off the Fast Startup Option.
- Some laptops may experience a "blackscreen" with a white mouse issue. This is due to the MS fix. Solution: Search and remove the following DWORDs from your registry: DisableRTPMSupportForNonCSConfig and reboot afterward.
The "Tiger Team" could take note of this...:nerd:
I didnt test this release but I hope this works for some of you guys.
What is this "Leshcat Provides AMD Catalyst 15.11 v1.0 Beta UnifL Driver" and why is it on generic random software download site like softpedia instead of here?
There I found that driver.
UnifL (Unified Leshcat) AMD+Intel driver that would cover maximum range of all laptops with Switchable Graphics capabilities and so on.
Google use to be useful...
First question is easy:
For the downloading site you can also download them from their sourceforge page:
For more details you can go to their forums:
HVEC (main) is back in Windows 10. With the latest LAV Filters 0.66, MPC can now hardware accelerate 4K H264/HVEC movies.
We found during testing that this dword fixes issues with HDMI out on older Mobility cards like the Radeon Mobility 5xxx. Hence the inclusion into the UnifL drivers.
Am not sure if this would apply to single GPU units. Most of our tests are conducted on PXAI AMD + Intel GPU machines.
Not as fancy as it sounds ; ). We were seeing if anything extra would unlock for users on CCC seeing as how this might be the last CCC release.
These largely included the activation of NA dwords. Due to the nature of switchable graphics a lot of CCC options are naturally missing or have been depreciated by AMD because of the recent change (post 14.4) to force "dynamic switching" onto all laptops. This might have more of an effect on dGPUs but we simply haven't tested it.
This is fancy but only works on switchable laptops ; )
what is the dx9 performance fix?
Sarcasm bro lol
Hi I have question regarding Unifl... if i will install leshcat driver and i want to uninstall it because i want to back from gpu updates that came from amd and intel website... Does ddu and ccleaner enough to uninstall and clean all traces of unifl leschat driver???
We recommend Wagnard's DDU for driver removal as it does the best job. CCleaner doesn't hurt.
Generally speaking. If your laptop does not have issues then why try to fix it.
Newer AMD switchable laptops mostly suffer from Standby / Wakeup / Shutdown issues. There are a few ranges which are missing sections in CCC which prevent these laptops from having working dGPUs. We hope that the new CCC will remedy this situation.
Other than that this 15.11 finally fixes a bug which has prevented switchable Intel HD 1st gen + Radeon Mobility 5xxx users from using their cards for the last 1.7 years. So in a way this is a pretty big release as these users can finally use Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 properly. (without bootloops since Catalyst 15.7)
driver problem or no?
Hi guys I have a problem with the game Call of Duty Black Ops 3. In the first mission , when you enter the elevator, the characters are blurred .
I have the Motion blur set to " always on" . If I change to dynamic the problem is fixed .
See also got some screen bluish . There seems to be a problem with the motion blur in " always on "
It is an issue of 15.11 drivers or is the game or my video card is bad ?
I have msi r9 390
I have another question What is DSE in here???
Second step is not required if:
1. You never installed DSE
2. You are using UnifL signed with private certificate that does not require DSE.
II. Remove DSE installation.
another one does unifl leshcat fix windows 10 bootup issue like asking for password startup even though i didnt assign password???
call of duty blacks ops 3 with amd driver 15.11
Problem with motion blur " always on"
"Catch me if you can"
They say are artifacts , problem ?, drivers or the game has bugs. Or the video card 's wrong?