AMD Announces Ryzen 7 3700X, 3800X and Ryzen 9 3900X

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 27, 2019.

1. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

Funny he says he puts me on ignore, but he still can't help mentioning me. Also only losers criticize someone for following manufacturers' instructions. Must be a lot of left leaners.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    he was replying to someone else...not you.

3. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

Learn to read. I didn't say who he was responding to. I said he mentioned me because he can't get me off his mind.

4. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    I think it's the other way around.

PS: I'm gonna put you on ignore when my popcorn runs out.

5. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

hahaha. riiiiiiiight. someone said something not mentioning my name, he mentioned it, so I am the one thinking about him. dumbest liberal logic yet. He's already been owned on constant bs he's said, so you going along with him on anything (let alone his steal from amazon suggestion) doesn't make you look too bright.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    if you can't figure out how to update a Motherboard BIOS after 50 suggestions from Guru members then there's no hope for you....

just throw the damn thing in the trash and start over.

Fox2232 likes this.
  7. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

lol. Nobody said I couldn't figure out how to update BIOS. I got 1 suggestion (cheat amazon) and that's it. Never said I didn't understand that option. I understand it, but am waiting for responses from people who want to answer my actual question, which wasn't how do you update it via amazon or how to update it any other way outside of amd's kit. So waiting for the non-dumb to stay on topic.

8. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Red Dragon
    I think i'll live long enough to see the day where you'll be called left by getting out of your house on a sunny day rofl

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Fox2232 likes this.
  9. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

still no answers I see. Also lol at that guy saying I got 50, when I got 1 person answering.

10. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Holy crap, @airbud7 took it like a champ. Proud of you!

@thunder9, please stop waving your big right leaning guns, our poor mods will get jealous and ban you.

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    o_O what the crap happened here.

12. Embra

Embra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6950 XT
    Could you please start your own thread under a appropriate category so we can get this thread back on topic? Thanks.

carnivore and airbud7 like this.
  13. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    You are taking the term "attached" way too literally. It does not mean that the cooler is stuck to the CPU - it just means that the cooler and CPU are sold in the same package. You still need to install the cooler, just like any third-party cooler.

Then you assumed incorrectly. Whether Intel or AMD, you always need to install the cooler separately from the CPU - this includes applying thermal paste (although most coolers should have it pre-applied). Installing an AMD CPU is no less difficult than installing an Intel CPU.

If you are not experienced at building PCs then I suggest reading up on the subject or watching some build videos/tutorials. Arguing with other forums members isn't going to do you any good.

airbud7 likes this.
  14. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    This is not a thread to ask for help. Make your own thread and drop it.

Embra and airbud7 like this.
  15. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I would kindly like to suggest what vbetts just mentioned. I just read through this thread and yes, my eyebrows went in an upwards position where they still are located. Also, if you like to get somewhere in these forums, stop arguing, please.

DW75 and mohiuddin like this.

16. XS621

XS621 New Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 56
    Just bring the mobo to the service center, ask them politely to update the bios.. Or maybe bring the mobo to the shop where you bought it.

17. Jawnys

Jawnys Master Guru

GPU:
    asus tuf oc 3090
    makes me remember back in the days when we bricked our bios, we used to take out the bios chips on the mobo boot another computer, remove the bios chip on it put the bricked bios chip on the booted computer, reflash the bricked chip and put it back on the other motherboard !!!

18. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I'm desperate for a high performing and multi-threaded CPU, but I won't drop a dime until I've read through your reviews.

19. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Wait, there's another way to do it besides that?!? :eek::D

20. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

Thanks. That's what golt me confused is people probably said they usually come with it pre-applied. So do you think the series of CPU I mentioned does still come with a cooler (ie the boot kit)?

As I already said, at least once, my plan was already to watch videos and read up. Who builds a pc without even researching and just starts opening up boxes throwing things together? I guarantee that people here are the ones more haphazard like that and I'm surprised they haven't shocked themselves or gotten electrocuted from building them, given how they act.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019