Am sure my house is hauntded.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Scorch666, Dec 21, 2015.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well that is true, yet you wouldn't know if the dogs and cat were really scared of any ghost, or maybe a low level earthquake humans can't even feel when walking around and looking for ghosts. Also, animals like dogs and cats can see things we can't as well as hear and smell, all of which have logical explanations, it's just nobody thinks about them since that guy in the video for instance couldn't see or hear or smell them.

2. BedantP

BedantP Guest

GPU:
    1660Ti
    Call Geralt, quick!

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    EY! they exist! xD

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Dude they are amazing, i watched all their episodes, they're really cool guys.

I don't care what anyone says, these guys made me believe, one day i want to experience stuff like that myself.

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    I don't think Ghost Advantures guys BS, they're REALLY good and dedicated to their show.

There was 1 bit of their show that some video expert guy took a look at and he said it wasn't a hoax at all.

I think it was a flying brick, and NOBODY can act at how freaking scared they were, impossible lol it was insane.

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC

Not a big believer in ghosts, but it totally hooks me for some reason, maybe because 'maybe'

But

[​IMG]

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    If i lived nearby i didn't mind watching all of them again with you. :D

8. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    When my dog suddenley woke up from her bed, she got totally spooked by something. You know when dogs get scared their fur rises at the base of her tail and where her sholder blades kinda are. Well she was like that , looking at something in the room. And whatever she was watching kept moving around because she was watching and barking at it.
    So i got my camera out and just started taking pictures of where the dog was looking.
    It was really crazy night. In total i think it all lasted about 15 mins. But during that time me and wife couldn't see anything , and looking at the pictures i took couldn't see anything either.
    That was a few months ago around 3am.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Got them on now actually lol, I know things like this disappear from the net in the end so I grabbed them all, lost a HDD with most and had to get them again

I totally agree that animals can sense more than us, but no proof it's ghosts, but I have an open mind

10. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    I go as far and say i do belive in ghosts. And i got really excited when that happened, but i never saw anything which was kinda disapointing.
    Strang stuff seems to happen all the time here, but it all feels normal. It's hard to explain.
    I think i'll get my old video camera out and let it film tonight. (after i tidy lol).
    I've also got a ouija board, so i might play with that as well.

11. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
  12. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    If you were there when that happened, but movies... lol

13. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    OMG!! Thats amazing! Am sure glad i don't have that problem. These poor people.

14. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    As little as I believe, I wouldn't play with the board, IF it's real, that's just asking for trouble

15. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    Me and my friends had a crack at it a couple of years ago and filmed it. It was in my old flat at the time. And things did get kinda weird.

16. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    It follows.

17. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    This is the only video I've seen that makes me wonder, she's either an amazing actor, or something else

18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I have heard about 'real' poltergeists, and they apparently have their favorite items to move.
    Usually not much, but time to time they move few cm a second. I think it is due to vibrations in area and object resonating on such or similar frequency.

Here everything moves with strong initial impulse and in coordination with other objects. And those things tend to move only once.

19. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    I thought I saw something white in a dark hallway in my house once. and I yelled I see you...

then my radio that was playing music went silent and then the power flickered in the house.

the house was new but the land had alot of history.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  20. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Someone/something broke into my house and stole everything and replaced it with an exact replica...I was scared for a long time after that.