1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha testers for RivaTuner v2.07 wanted.

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Unwinder, Jan 16, 2008.

1. XSS

XSS New Member

Please give me the Alpha 2 , i have problems with 2.06 with the Forcewear 171.06

Email Hbfreak93@googlemail.com

XSS

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

There are no problems with 2.06 and 171.16 and I don't send alpha-version to those who don't bother to read the thread completely.

3. devnickle

devnickle New Member

GPU:
    2x GTX 680 sli
    Suspend mode

I'd like to test the new Alpha version. I'm hoping it will fix the S3 suspend/hibernation problem.

Thanks

4. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    lol what???

isnt that a driver issue and has nothing to do with rivatuner?

5. devnickle

devnickle New Member

GPU:
    2x GTX 680 sli
    Yes, I has to do with NVstrap in the driver. I've read about work-arounds with modified inf. files. I think my card is too new though. I'm hoping the task scheduler will allow me to use those modes again.

6. jarolimd

jarolimd New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GTX
    i want to test rivatuner 2.07 on my vista ultimate x64 with 7800 gtx and latest forceware driver.

regards

7. Unwinder

Thanks everybody, new alpha-testers are no longer needed. v2.07 development is finished and the project is currently in closed beta-testing stage.

8. jarolimd

jarolimd New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GTX
    so can i be beta tester then ???

regards

9. Unwinder

Guys, if you post alfa/beta testing requests then invest at least 3 minutes to read whole thread.
    Previous private beta version was leaked by newbie so I no longer allow 1-post guys to join testing under any conditions. Don't take it as offence please and thanks for understanding.

10. insectknight

insectknight New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 8800GTS 512MB
    Was just Wondering if i could recieve a copie of the beta version to test out on an actual 8800GTS 512Mb. I would apprichiate verry much because 2.06 doesn't support it.

11. ExeQtoR

ExeQtoR New Member

GPU:
    Leadtek PX7900 GTX 512MB @ 680-850
    Hi. Thank you for this great utility!
    Maybe i coul'd help in further testing ?
    nightmare@hypernet.lt

12. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    man we need a brail section

13. dwax

dwax Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7950 & VF90
    I can help again, but I need a string so RivaTuner will see my XFX 8800GS. :)

Here is the Device ID. PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0606&SUBSYS_23351682&REV_A2\4&300EBE7&0&0010

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  14. Unwinder

15. Bhairava

Bhairava Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 5850
    Hi, i have a Sapphire 3870 and i would be happy to help you testing fan control. I tried every kind of bios found on the web, and now i'm very disappointed about this. Fanfix bioses are not stable, and the result is this: if u wanna a fresh board with a performing fan, u have to deal with continous crashes.
    Now i've flashed the original bios, and i use Rivatuner to manually set fan to 40% in 2d, and 65% in 3d. But it's quite annoying....sometimes i forget so temperature run until 90°C. :bang:

I'm a member of a very busy italian forum (www.hwupgrade.it), and i could test the alpha version together with many other people, and to feedback here.

Sorry, i read it now.
    Anyway, if you need one more 3870 tester for alpha/beta version i'm available, i'm a honest person. If you don't, thank you anyway for the excellent work you do for us.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008

16. pdub9

pdub9 New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 3850/512MB
    Testers are no longer required, like you I've had a 'nervous' time using my Sapphire 3850, and I am sick of waiting for a bios update that seems to take an age to come from them.

I hope 2.07 RT will be more compatible with my card, and help the issues some more.

The great news is its due to be released tomorrow (monday) I believe. Can't wait.

17. dwax

dwax Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7950 & VF90
  18. Unwinder

19. Unwinder

I perfectly understood it from the very beginning. Don't take it as offence please, but there is really no need to try to get into closed alpha/beta testers team if you lack understanding of basic things and cannot extract PCI DeviceID (which you call string) from your hardware report yourself.
    Such closed testing aint useful at all, sorry. So wait for the public release please.

20. pdub9

pdub9 New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 3850/512MB
    OK so its delayed a little while, still it is worth the wait. Best to have it as fully working as possible.