almost got into a fight @ bestbuy...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by your_left_nut, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

"pulled the trigger before too"? What does that mean?

Because someone calls you names is not a reason to hit someone. If someone htis you, then you can strike back in self defense. If a woman hits you, you are going to have a hell of a time trying to convince a jury or judge that you hit them in self defense. You'll get charged with assult.

You are stupid. People like you make me sick.

2. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:
    XFX 7800GT @ 450mhz/1.05ghz (stock)

so it's okay for you guys to call me chink, chinese noodle, etc? God knows it and u know it.. if u called an asian chink and he turned around and called u the "N" word, u would wanna kick his @ss right? That's what I thought....

Think of your own kind before u start saying stuff like that.. and please do not make me give u more examples..

if you beat me, u better kill me... or else when we get outside, your family better have a funeral ready... I have lost respect for you too.. I use to have respect for your kind, but not anymore...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  3. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900

....and this has what to do with the fact that you don't have a problem beating up women? Whether you were bullied as a kid or not doesn't matter, that is a whole separate issue. You shouldn't use that as a motive to deliberately hurt other people, even if they have been total a$$holes.

4. silkiechic

silkiechic Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon 9250 256MB
    People need to relax and smile sometimes. For the customer service lady to be that pissed, something in your attitude must have been negative. Negativity spreads like wild fire. Didn't seem like your response to the lady was too appropriate to not continue to aggravate the situation either.

And what’s up with this hitting girls thing? I'll beat you silly, have you try to beat me, and then report you to authorities. Since you like those categories like on race, those cops will think the same and blame it all on you, you are male after all. Don't make me send my chickens after you.

5. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:
    I've hit them several times back in HS and I've never gotten put in jail for that...

and if it happened on the street... well, i'm not as stupid as u may think.. I don't just hit anyone anywhere... Precision timing matters..

6. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:
    I am whoever you say I am...Assumption owns u .....

beat me and have me beat u..then i go to jail? sure, please try it sometime... i'll go to jail, but u'll be dead or crippled.... keep thinking the cops will save u on time.......by the way, i hate cops. My mom's brother is a cop in Fresno, CA and I hate his guts to hell...

7. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    Precision timing? Let me guess, you follow them home, break in, and beat them up in their own rooms? No wonder you were bullied in school...

8. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:
    anyways.....

in conclusion...

I do not hit anyone unless I'm offended enough.....and if someone pulls a weapon @ me, I will never hesitate to pull whatever that I have with me @ that person...

I solely believe that in order to get respect, you must give respect.. I live by that....... I don't care if you are asian, white, black, Mexican, etc..., if u respect me, I will respect you all the way.....

9. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080

Right, she made you mad you call the manager, you don't punch her.
    Are you going to punch people because they make you mad? Or mad enough to punch them, there really is a better way to handle that and you stay out of jail too.

10. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

could care less.. i'm not @ work..

11. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Merc 319 6800 XT
    If a girl starts to beat on me yeah id defend myself...i have every right to. Especially if they are going all out, and especially if i did nothing to provoke them.

But on a seroius note...that person at the desk probably didnt know anybetter...you really dont think they were the theif do you? I wouldnt get angry at her...just keep your cool and things actually..usually..get settled faster that way.

12. Mad Cow

Mad Cow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire+HIS X1950 PRO Crossfire+OC
    How about we all agree on one thing, your_left_nut was trying to bring attention to his thread by saying he almost got into a fight. I don't belive that he actually wanted to punch the lady.

13. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    I'm not saying you can't defend yourself, I am saying you don't get angry and beat them up in return. Everything he has said so far has led me to believe that he retaliated rather than just defended himself.

14. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

hey, females can pack some punch too even if they are weaker (in most cases)... light punches/slaps still hurt....

15. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

that's why I had the manager come over before it got worst........ I just wanted a new drive, go home, and install the sucker...

16. DrSiN

DrSiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
  17. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

You ever do that to her, and I'll empty a whole magazine of .45 into your chest. **** you.

edit: This is a nice PM eh?

Originally Posted by your_left_nut
    if u r, God knows, I know, and you know that most black people lack respect for everyone so STFU.....accept the truth..

Lost respect for me? good.. I never had any respect for you kind either.....

peace out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm posting everything in your stupid thread, as well as this PM.

Man this thread needs to be closed.

18. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

try it nigggaa.. i'll hunt your black @ss like how we asians hunted monkeys back in thailand.. this thread needs to be close and you need to shut your Blllack @ss up...

Don't speak as though you are a righteousness person...

When God created humans, he over baked your kind....

19. Joey

Joey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    ^yup.

Ban this guy already.
    Racist, woman beating, wang.

20. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

Ya, I'm staying clear of this thread from here on out. Way to heated, and he isn't worth my time. I'll let the staff deal with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.