almost got into a fight @ bestbuy...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by your_left_nut, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:
    XFX 7800GT @ 450mhz/1.05ghz (stock)
    So I supposely bought me a DVD writer (box was not shrink wrapped)... Came home and had to run to other places.. So 3 hrs have past... I finally got home... Opened up the plastic box and there was an old dusty, cheap, broke down CD writer in there. I'

Rushed to BB..waited in line patiently for 20-30 mins.... Told the lady @ the customer service desk about the whole situation.. she then said..

"Who do u take me for? A stupid person or something? You bought this thing about 3 hrs ago and now you are telling me someone stuck a used drive in that sealed box ? I'm not as stupid as you think..."

I was like, "WTF lady? You need to learn how to talk... The box was never sealed when I bought it."

Got me mad and I almost stuck my fist into her face...(I've beaten up several ladies and I was ready to do it again too.)

So the manager came over... I told him what happened.. He then went back to the back room and reviewed the security tapes and turns out the box I carried to the register was never wrapped...

He gave me and exchange and I bet someone's girlfriend got fired!

Why I bought something that wasn't wrapped, u may ask? Because several other boxes there were not wrapped either and I thought the manufacturer just didn't wrap them...

2. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900
    You've beaten up other women? WTF is wrong with you kid.

3. dmonk

dmonk Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 5450
    i seriously question you if you've beaten up several ladies before hahaha....wait is this funny?

but anyhow, that woman knows exactly how not to do business
    the customer always comes first.

4. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    I beat up guys who beat up ladies.

Always check to make sure what your buying is what you want.

5. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

oh yeah... only because they hit me..(back in High school...plenty of times.. some girls thought they were tough..) I don't beat up anyone if they do not offend me to the boiling point..

Next time, i'm gonna open up the boxes that aren't shrink wrapped before i buy them..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2006
  6. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    It doesn't matter man, you don't beat on women. Ever.

"Stupid black girls". Don't be a racist dude, I have many black friends who are very intelligent. Damn man, you have alot to learn.

7. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    Well if they were starting a fight with a guy then yea they're a stupid girl and if they're black they're a stupid black girl. He didn't say ALL black girls are stupid. Besides what's he supposed to do if a girl starts hitting him? run?lol or is he supposed to let her beat him down?lol If he started the fight with a girl then yea I agree he's a pathetic guy.

8. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    So if a woman starts hitting you, you're supposed to beat the hell out of her? Yeah, real good solution. As for his black comment, why say black at all. Does that change anything?

9. pmanipole

pmanipole Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    yeah, i believe it is "african American" today not "black". heck i remember when it was "colored".

anyhow, if a girl that you do not even know is starting crap with you then you should put her in her place. you dont need to beat her to a bloody pulp but you should knock her on her butt. in todays world you never know if they are packing any weapons and i would not take the chance that they are.

10. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    Na man you just bitch slap her! Or go get your girlfriend and get her to beat the girl up for you.:help:
    Just kidding ofcourse my question is why would her being rude justify you wanting to almost get in a fight with her. You just ask for the manager and tell him what his dumbass employee had to say to you.

11. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    My thoughts exactly bigpipe.

12. pmanipole

pmanipole Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    well a good bitchslap will knock her on her ass.

plus if the girl is bigger then you then a b-slap is not going to do it.

13. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

If you were in front of me right now and I could get away with it, I'd beat you so badly for that comment. I've lost ALL respect for you (not that I really had any). You've just alienated yourself from a lot of people with that.

:behead:

And as far as what I'm called, black, colored, african-american (that's the PC term, and I like that the least) whatever, I don't care. But when people start using that in a derogatory or negative fashion, I get pissed.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  14. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    Man, you don't need to beat up girls - just tell them they look fat or something, that usually enough to send them other way - or raise hell to 900 degrees lol. Unless a girl came at me with a knife or a dangerous weapon, I would lay my hand. But back to the topic, that girl had no right to go out on you like that, she should just have called the manager.

15. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    Connect3d x800 GTO biosed 16 pipes
    this is Man Law canon. The problem is... man laws are made to be broken under extreme circumstances. :behead:

16. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

I need to learn? Let me give u 2 main reason I decided to do some beating back in Highschool and even once in a while nowaday. I'm 25 and Asian...BTW, I'm a 3.8 (out of 4) GPA student.. I was a total school boy (100% perfect attendance), but have never let anyone push me around since 3rd grade when I got whooped by some kids...oh by the way, I've pulled the trigger before too... I'm a good asian school guy gone mad..

1. They called me "chink chong, chinese noodle.." I got mad, but let it go...

2. They started throwing green pees @ me and my guys during lunch.. They slapped/hit me on the head.....

Ever since then, I've never hesitated when it comes to kicking a woman's @ss...

Call me racist if u want.. I could care less... We are who we are today because of what happened to us in the past...

17. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

oh yeah.. cuz 90% of the women i kicked were african americans..i mean no harm here... In my opinion, there is no point in beating up anyone (male of female) if you're not gonna see some blood? It's like... there is no point of shooting someone unless you intend to kill that person.. Those are my logics...Call me crazy..but God knows I'm not..

18. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    Connect3d x800 GTO biosed 16 pipes
    Well my right nut says you need to spell better with that GPA of yours.

"green pees?" C'mon man, earn more cred.

19. your_left_nut

your_left_nut Banned

GPU:

it wasn't the fact that she said that, it was how she said.. I mean, any person (M/F) in this world would be mad.....

20. Mad Cow

Mad Cow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire+HIS X1950 PRO Crossfire+OC
    I find that term incredibly stupid and even more racist than black. That's implying all blacks come from africa, which is very untrue.

I'm completely against all this "political correct" bull****, all it does is make people sound like idiots trying to please everyone, which is obviously impossible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.