(All-in-one Daniel_K) Modded Soundcard Driver packs/disks

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by TheHunter, Aug 14, 2010.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 980Ti Amp!Ext
    New XFI pack 4.0

Jan 21, 2017

SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0

This software/driver pack is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs.
    Use it at your own risk.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4veZnyFbxW4bExZcFlnZEFHT2s/view

source: http://danielkawakami.blogspot.si/2017/01/sb-x-fi-series-support-pack-40.html

JAMVA likes this.
  2. AMD4Life

AMD4Life Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti 6GB
    Are these Daniel_K X-Fi drivers & software tweaked at all for different sound? The reason I ask is because I installed the 4.0 package yesterday and personally thought the sound was flat and dull when listening to music. I am currently using an X-Fi Titanium (non-HD) PCIe with Windows 10. I reinstalled the driver & software directly from Creative's support page and the sound went back to normal.

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 980Ti Amp!Ext
    Depends, sometimes it may set Tone EQ a bit lower then usual, windows glitch.

In that case try to reconfigure bass/treble in windows volume panel (Tone) or go to device manager and remove XFI (keep driver), press F5 (let it reinstall), reboot and check the sound again.

I just installed this set on fresh windows RS1 and it sounds normal.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  4. AMD4Life

AMD4Life Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti 6GB
    Decided to give the 4.0 Support Pack another try. Sounds normal now, not flat & dull this time.

5. gtg01

gtg01 Member

DDL and DTS Connect Activataion

I need some help big time. I need to activate the DDL and DTS Connect pack as I only have access to home theater speakers built into the walls and optical audio (with X-fi sound board). I would gladly pay the $5 to soundblaster to activate the license but they don't sell it anymore. I there a workaround for this? I've searched for hours.

6. Venomsword

Venomsword Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX-GTX1080
    Only illegal way... it exists

7. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+RX580 8GB OC
    I have these running on my SB-XFI Fatality and they work great compared to the standard fare from Creative