1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller)

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by LocoDiceGR, Dec 25, 2017.

1. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. warlord

warlord Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X MSI(Gaming)
    Visual C++ Installer/Uninstaller 18.02.01 is out.

Jackalito and LocoDiceGR like this.
  3. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
  4. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX580
    was getting some VCRuntime140.dll missing errors on brand new win 10 install.....well see if this help!

5. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/visual_c_aio_installeruninstaller.html

New update:18.02.11

Version History for AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller):
    -> The name of the program has been changed to: AIO runtime libraries by Wilenty yyyy-mm-dd.exe.
    + Added: Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x86/x64) [It is possible to install x86 on 32bit or x64 on 64bit].
    + Added: Visual F# 2.0 Runtime (x86).
    + Added: Visual J# 2.0 Redistributable Package - SE (x86/x64).

* the following components will not be uninstalled - only manual removal:
    + Qdded: old runtime environments (32bit/16bit) [32bit will be copied on x86/x64 and 16bit only on x86 systems].
    * The old 32bit runtime environment includes:
    + atl70, mfc70, mfc70u, msvci70, msvcp70, msvcr70
    + atl71, mfc71, mfc71u, msvcp71, msvcr71
    + comct232, comct332, comctl32, comdlg32
    + dblist32, mci32
    + mscomct2, mscomctl, mscomm32
    + msdatgrd, msdatlst, msflxgrd, mshflxgd
    + msinet, msmask32, msstdfmt, msstkprp
    + msvbvm50, msvbvm60
    + msvcrt10, mswinsck, picclp32, richtx32
    + sysinfo, tabctl32, vb40032
    * and the old 16bit runtime environment includes:
    + vb400, vbrun100, vbrun200, vbrun300
    *The old runtime environment will be copied if the file does not exist, or if the local file version is smaller (then they will be overwritten).
    *and these will be possible to install only if there are no files in the system:
    + Added: MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser (x86).
    + Added: MSXML 6.0 Parser (x86/x64).
    *The "Simple Install" button uninstall and install only the VC++ runtime libraries, if you want to do more, go to the installer.
    *Due to the addition of more options, I changed the parameters of the command line, so if anyone used them, please check the changes in: "MENU" -> "Parameters?"

warlord and Jackalito like this.
  6. warlord

warlord Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X MSI(Gaming)
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.13

+ Added an option to save result information to the file in MENU, a keyboard shortcut: "[ALT]+W" (ToolTip over the displayed information informs about this possibility when it is available).
    * Files with information will be saved in the same directory as the installer file under the name: "AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty yyyy-mm-dd.[*name of the information*].txt"
    ^(*name of the information* depends on the information displayed).^
    + Added: MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (x86).
    <> Changed the program icon slightly to make it more relevant to the content of the installer.

Jackalito and LocoDiceGR like this.
  7. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.14

+ The MSI installer for xml4 has been modified, thanks to "Przemo GeRmAn" for reporting the problem.
    * On the computers tested by the author, the above error did not occur, because all versions of "xml" had been installed before.
    + Added more information about the program and system requirements at the beginning of the information.

Jackalito and warlord like this.
  8. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.16

+ Added that the program highlights keyboard shortcuts with [alt]+{some key}, it will be underlined everywhere.
    + Fixed the error showing the version of the package to be installed, and by the way...
    ...changed the way information is displayed in "MSI Info?", "Installed?", and "Need a DLL?" (*explanation below).
    * If the program added or changed the version information, it will now be shown via "->".
    * If there was no information in the description for which version of the operating system the given installation package is intended, then the program will add at the end: "[{x86}]", or "[{x64}]".information.

warlord and Jackalito like this.
  9. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
  10. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.20

+ Added that the program during installation or uninstallation, after the return code, shows messages to assigned digits.
    + Added the last released xml4 version: MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (x86).
    + Added the last released xml6 version: MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (x86/x64).
    + Added that the program shows installed XML versions, but does not uninstall them (for some reasons).

<> Changed:
    * the above XML versions can be installed if there are no files on the computer, or the version of any of the local files is smaller;
    * the "Cancel" button has been changed to "Quit" and after pressing the "Quit" button or closing the program window, it comes out without asking;
    * the author has made the order with keyboard shortcuts (access keys) so that they would not be scattered all over the keyboard - please note the underlined single letters;
    * all information displayed in the memo and components is active by default.

Bladius2018, Jackalito and warlord like this.

11. Bladius2018

Bladius2018 Member

GPU:
    AMD RX470 8GB
    MSXML 6 SP2 won't install for me, only 4.0 SP3 :( please update

Also add checboxes to MSXML in the installer, and add installs
    F # 3.1.2, 4.0, 4.1 (if you have this 3.0 too, although I can not find a separate installation) I can give the rest to others
    and
    Visual Studio 2015 Tools for Applications

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  12. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.24

+ Fixed the XML6 installation.
    * Assigned installation versions to the corresponding operating systems, according to the manufacturer's specifications.

LocoDiceGR and Jackalito like this.
  13. Bladius2018

Bladius2018 Member

GPU:
    AMD RX470 8GB
    No fix for Windows 10, no working install

14. internauta-guru32

internauta-guru32 Member

GPU:
    S3 Trio 32 / 1MB
    @Bladius2018 first scroll down the information on the first page of the program and read what has been written to you.

"* Assigned installation versions to the corresponding operating systems, according to the manufacturer's specifications."

MSXML6 manufacturer's specification: "
    Supported Operating System

Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 2
    MSXML6.0 RTM, MSXML6.0 SP1, MSXML6.0 SP2
    "

15. Bladius2018

Bladius2018 Member

GPU:
    AMD RX470 8GB
    why the old version 4 installs?
    Are you planning to add what I wrote above ??
    And there are still no squares to select optional components that are installed by AIO (msxml, visual studio etc)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018

16. internauta-guru32

internauta-guru32 Member

GPU:
    S3 Trio 32 / 1MB
    Bladius2018 and LocoDiceGR like this.
  17. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    @internauta-guru32 IMO....Beta version is a bad idea...maybe it will confuse some people...no need to release Beta's.

Other than that, im very happy with the program as of now...I downloaded the 2.24 yesterday, all good, no need to add more stuff on it..

I dont know why @Bladius2018 needs all that...but anyway.

18. internauta-guru32

internauta-guru32 Member

GPU:
    S3 Trio 32 / 1MB
    I will give you the first comment, maybe you will understand, quote:
    "
    Generally, this is the future version of my previous program, but more extensive.

at the request of @Bladius2018 from the guru3d forum: "Also add checkboxes to MSXML in the installer, and add installs
    F # 3.1.2, 4.0, 4.1 (if you have this 3.0 too, although I can not find a separate installation) I can give the rest to others
    and
    Visual Studio 2015 Tools for Applications"

I added: "Visual F# 3.0, 3.1.2, 4.0, 4.1
    Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 Tools for Applications
    XNA Framework 4.0"

Due to the fact that I added a lot of installation files, I had to rewrite a large part of the code and published it as "BETA", but it is the newest version that may contain errors.

Errors should not occur in my installer, because I checked the program itself from any angle (of course I could have overlooked something), but about the installation files of the runtime libraries that I added. The installation files have different dependencies, which I tried to reproduce in the script, but I do not know if I did it well.

Therefore, I would ask you to check my latest version of the program on a virtual machine, or on computers where you do not have any important data and you can reinstall the operating system at any time. I do not take responsibility for accidental damage to the operating system.

Note: the installation files occupy about 670MB before packing, so you need one and a half times more free disk space, so about 1GB to install everything. It may take a bit longer to search and unpack files on older computers.

Regards.
    "

and that you would not say that the BETA version does not work for anyone, I will give you a private message, for which I apologize to the sender:
    "
    I've tried your latest beta release on my virtual machine. First all I've installed your latest stable version AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty 2018-02-20,
    then I've installed BETA Runtime Libraries by Wilenty 2018-02-24 I've done complete uninstall everything then reinstalled all packages.
    It installed 81 package perfectly I think. I've restarted my virtual machine and seems that everything is working as expected.
    Very nice package I think.
    "

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    The1 and LocoDiceGR like this.
  19. Bladius2018

Bladius2018 Member

GPU:
    AMD RX470 8GB
    The best AIO

F# 3.0 not install in Windows 10 for me

there is no entry in add delete and I have the impression (due to the lack of entries) that not all components are installed.

Previous versions of visual studio are also probably not removed, because I corrected the names of their entries and see that they are intact, and for example # 4.1 was also corrected and removed by AIO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  20. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Why do you want all that installed?