Aida64 FPS Sensor Display Lost After MSI Afterburner & RTSS Update

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Valin Thorn, Sep 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Valin Thorn

Valin Thorn New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 3090
    Hello,

The latest version of MSI Afterburner (4.6.3.16255) and RTSS (7.3.3.26004), which are necessary for Aida64 to display monitor/graphics card frame rates, no longer works with Aida64's frame rate sensor display. I'm running AIDA64 Engineer 6.75.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Those are not the latest versions. And the question should be asked in AIDA forum.

3. Valin Thorn

Valin Thorn New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 3090
    Thanks for the quick reply Unwinder. Since I downloaded the apps today I assumed they are the latest versions. And, I updated MSI-AB and RTSS first and that's when the FPS display stopped working -- before I updated Aida64. So I updated Aida64 to see if that would fix it and it didn't. So, I figured the issue is with MSI-AB and/or RTSS...

4. Valin Thorn

Valin Thorn New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 3090
    I obtained the MSI AB version number from the Properties Details tab for the executable and it seems it wasn't updated to what is shown on the UI of 4.6.4. So I do have the latest version running...

I'm new here and cannot find the Aida64 Forum I should post it.

Thanks Alexey!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022

5. Valin Thorn

Valin Thorn New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 3090
    Alexey, it seems I'd forgotten that I'd only get an FPS measurement when certain applications are running, not when just using my typical productivity applications. When I launched Microsoft Flight Simulator the FPS began displaying on my custom Aida64 Sensor Display on my external monitor. Sorry for taking up your time. And, thank you for the terrific software you've created and maintain!