Agents of Shield, Anyone still watching ?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by WhiteLightning, May 10, 2017.

1. ManofGod

ManofGod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    Well, I just watched the first episode of Season 6 and just like all other seasons, it left me with lots of questions but no answers, yet.

2. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    Dern tootin'

Same here. I guess that is what a season opener is supposed to do, but my main question is...
    Did I just see a time and space traveling 18 wheeler???

3. ManofGod

ManofGod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    Just finished the third episode and now I have more question than ever! :D (A few answers, too.)

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Well i think this season was rubbish. 13 episodes , opposed to like 21 of other seasons. there will be one more season , hope the story writing is better, since i didnt like season 6 and 7. 4 and 5 i totally loved though, ada with alternative nazi universe , the russian guy, the doctor who build ada with fitz against the rules. great story!

5. ManofGod

ManofGod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    Eh, I rather enjoyed the last two seasons, at least for what they are. The twists and turns definitely had me going there for a while. I did not like the shortened season, however.

6. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    I wouldn't say I thought season 6 as rubbish, but it was different. I see it more as a setup for the final season, kind of like how people often don't like The Two Towers 2002 movie but agree that Return of the King is great. Who knows how it will turn out, I'm just grateful we aren't left to rot and die like Firefly fans.....
    Same, I enjoyed them for what they are. Could be better, could be worse. I'm mostly just glad that the season 5 episode "The End" wasn't really the ending. We AoS fans are super lucky to get more content, so I'm happy with taking the 13 episodes from the last 2 seasons and I'll call it the 26 episode final season. :p