AfterBurner Web Control Panel

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by rallisf1, Nov 18, 2018.

?

Isn't this great?

Poll closed Dec 3, 2018.
  1. Absolutely! I can't wait for it!

33.3%
  2. Nah, I play alone and don't need such a hacky tool.

66.7%
  3. OMG this will ruin everything! Die b|t€h dieeee!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rallisf1

rallisf1 Guest

Hey guys,

I am creating a web application to connect with afterburner remote server so one can control and monitor multiple machines and gpus from a tidy web interface (1st version will be manual then will create heroku app for free tier).

I believe this will be extra usefull for lan parties, internet cafes, even miners (don't flame please) who want to monitor their hardware and optimize their gpu performance.

I will update this post with a github link once I finish coding (aiming for end of November).

Features
    • ACL User Management (e.g. different accounts for monitoring and overclocking)
    • Unlimited machines
    • Opensource and completely free
    • Responsive-mobile friendly. Don't expect fancy graphic themes, it's meant to be an admin panel
    • Alerts for overheating/non responsive (crashed) machines
    • Profiles with actual names (you can create unlimited profiles with actual meaningful names like "Overwatch Profile"), sadly they won't be synced with the AfterBurner software, only usable through the web panel
    • Developed on python so one can run it anywhere, including a Rpi or an Open-WRT router
    • Uses SQLite so you don't have to worry about database management
    • Sadly if you want to run in through the internet (custom web server or heroku) you will need to port forward all your machines' connections. (will include instructions)
    Possible features
    • Monitoring graphs (this will literally take a lot of code and resources, certainly not usable on a router and possibly laggy on Heroku free tier)
    • Profile Sharing: A central database keeping stats of your profiles and recommending them to people with the same hardware (opt-in required, no personal information stored).
    Why am I doing this? Because I love this software and wish to give something back to the community. You can always buy me a hot cocoa through donations if you feel like it :D

Feel free to reply with your thoughts and suggestions.

2. OpenSorce

OpenSorce New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1660ti
    Did you ever get anywhere with this?