Afterburner video capture questions

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by lespaul678, Feb 22, 2012.

1. lespaul678

lespaul678 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti Fermi 2gb
    I am using the 2.2.0 beta fro afterburner and I have set all my hotkeys for screen capture, video capture and OSD and the only thing that works is the screen capture. Why is this? I have tried multiple different hotkeys and nothing works except for the screen capture. I'm trying to use these features in Skyrim.

All I want is to be able to see the fps in the lower corner and capture video when I want to. but I can get neither of these to work. I have read countless posts and still have not found a solution. I was clicking around and have discovered the "Rivatuner Statistics Server technology" what is that? do I need to do something with this to get this stuff to work? I have no idea how to use this part of the program and the "?" is greyed out, so I can't view the help files.

Can someone please give me some straight forward solutions to my problems?

2. lespaul678

lespaul678 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti Fermi 2gb
    Bump, anyone?

3. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    You've to tick the options "Show OS Display" to each information you want to be shown... (GPU Temp, FPS, etc).