Afterburner - OSD "skin"

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by MADFLOR, Jan 28, 2020.

1. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    vLaDv, Oggi, FranciscoCL and 4 others like this.
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Good job, it is always nice to see people thinking in non-standard way ;)

toyo likes this.
  3. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
  4. Albruto

Albruto Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1060 3gb
    Is there a tutorial on how to install this skin?, i replaced the fonts and everything on rivatuner, and tried replacing the msi folder files with no good results.

gran172 likes this.

5. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    How did you replace it?

Have you seen that inside that RAR there are the subfolders Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Profiles within and you'd have to copy those profile*.cfg files and overwrite those of your MSI AB installation, so back them up before and of course you have to close MSI AB to replace those files!
    And these OSD Layouts are specific to the active profile you've set MSI AB to, so you can switch beween Layouts by switching Profiles.
    ---
    edit: after giving a second look into these profiles there are multiple OSDLayouts in each of them. So I don't know if there are really multiple OSDLayouts per Profile or if the author just forgot to delete obsolete entries. I like it how it looks, but it's not useful for me because it takes too much space on the screen so I didn't install them.
    ---

If I were you, I would open these Profile*.cfg files with a text editor like notepad++ and copy the OSDLayout* sections to your normal MSIAfterburner.cfg and rename them accordingly to pre existing OSDLayout sections with consecutive numbers (i.E. OSDLayout3, OSDLayout4, etc...

Albruto likes this.
  6. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MSI Afterburner profile 1 (overclocking) = OSD profile 1
    Main OSD profile, minimal screen output (FPS counter, frametime graph). Other counters disabled.

MSI Afterburner profile 2 (overclocking) = OSD profile 2
    Auxiliary OSD profile, maximal screen output (in the screenshot above).
    MSI Afterburner profile 3 (default) = OSD profile 3
    Main OSD profile, minimal screen output (FPS counter, frametime graph). Other counters disabled.

MSI Afterburner profile 4 (default) = OSD profile 4
    Auxiliary OSD profile, maximal screen output (in the screenshot above).
    Afterburner profile 1 = Afterburner profile 2 (overclocking)
    Afterburner profile 3 = Afterburner profile 4 (default)
    Switching between profiles is carried out by hot keys.

If you implement all the layouts in one profile, then when using “OSD profile 1” (which is the main one), counters will work that are not currently displayed, loading the system unnecessarily.

P.S.
    I posted this as an example. Displaying information in the form of graphs greatly simplifies the perception. No need to focus on numbers. Just like the color distribution.
    Everyone can edit the font for themselves (fontstruct.com is a constructor that does not require vector graphics skills).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Albruto and Andy_K like this.
  7. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Yep, I know and you're right. I just don't use those Afterburner Profiles like you do and I don't assume others to do likewise. I apologize for giving some instructions which cause to break functionality in your work.

As you may see there are users which just stumble upon the looks, get referred to this thread but don't know much about MSI AB nor how you set it up properly. I don't even claim for myself knowing every bit and piece of MSI AB and I do OC, made my own OSD Layouts, use it for benchmarking, screenshots, video recording, optimizing game performance for my rig and even from time to time try out things I never touched in years since I started using MSI AB.
    Using the OC profiles to manage OSDs as first priority maybe interesting but not necessarily the most vast solution at least no solution for me. (I have 1 default profile and 4 different OC profiles. Three of them are permanent (long high duty stable, max duty, stable MEM OC without GPU OC) and one to fiddle around.) I'm dry practical and don't need any fancy stuff, just the information without to much clutter. That's why I said, I like your OSDLayout very much, looks very nice and clean and the idea of making your own font for graphical icons is really thinking outside of the box a I do applaud you for this. But I won't use it for myself, because I have my own OSD Layout made for my purpose. It's small and uses only 2 lines of text and on a second variant a frametime chart underneath the text.

Would be great though, if there was a possibilty to have monitoring sources and OSD Layouts separated from the OC-Profile itself and switchable by hotkeys or one loop-through hotkey for the layouts without altering the OC Profile. But maybe this is even impossible due to internal structures.

Albruto and gran172 like this.
  8. Albruto

Albruto Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1060 3gb
    So i replaced the profiles and started switching between then and it works perfectly now, it's just that simple i guess. Thought the profiles were all the same, and when i saw that profile one only had the framerate and frametime on, i assumed you had to manually add in the rest into the seperators tab on msi... which failed. Guess it was a bad idea to try to do this while being inexperienced with msi afterburner, regardless it works perfectly.

Thanks a ton Andy_k for the help, and Madflor for the awesome skin

9. orangewoolcry

orangewoolcry Member Guru

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    sup wanted to ask if this is compatible with hwinfo64s OSD Values one can add into Rivatuner, hope so cause this is something else , absolutely epic

and one more request or question, would it be able to have the Values like for example > CPU Core 1 Temp : 40 C CPU Core 2 Temp : 32 C instead of like this > CPU Core 1 Temp CPU Core 2 Temp : 32 C 45C

i like to have some values display besides each other than having a long ass list

help would be appreciated a ton, thanks guys, love this!

10. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    nah ive got a beefy rig , just for an example is what it was for and where do i modify this ram and would it be possible to have cpu cores with temps besides eachother , i know you can set it as such with hwinfo64 but they display in the wrong fashion like so > cpu core 1 cpu core 2> 20C 30C , they should display as such > cpu core 1> 30C cpu core 2> 20C and so on besides eachother not in a list fashion aka bellow eachother, btw would you be inclined to add a non ventilated GPU Icon , Maybe something with piping since my gpu is full loop watercooled , itd be appreciated alot and how do i get ram to show in numbers additionally in the way you did it for cpu frequency as well , thanks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020

11. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    and add GPU Core Voltage and Wattage as well please which you can readout per hwinfo64 rss support, with as said additional used amount of ram of total system ram value

i also would like to change the white FPS, ms and graphics api to the frametime color, and make the frametime bigger as well, and make the graphics api font abit bigger with the description > API: , as well as the ms font size and remove the profile 2 with the arrow, and as final cherry on top add the Gpu Driver Version as such > Driver: *current version shown* , for example, maybe have the driver version a separate color like Orange, same for the API used, thanks

12. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
    in config file
    adding a counter from hwinfo, the standard method does not.
    I added an icon to indicate the GPU and not for its type of cooling
    I do not understand what are you talking about. give a screenshot

13. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
    I say: "...need to be edited. Because this is not a full-fledged mod that you can install and use."
    Sorry, but I will not edit this skin for everyone.

14. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    thats ok my friend , i understand but please add the following feature, as ive requested and use hwinfo64 with it >

add GPU Core Voltage and Wattage

additional used amount of ram of total system ram value beneath the ram meter

change the white FPS, ms and graphics api to the frametime color, and make the frametime bigger

make the graphics api font abit bigger with the description > API: ,

as well as the ms font size and remove the profile 2 with the arrow, and as final cherry on top add the Gpu Driver Version as such > Driver: *current version shown* , for example, maybe have the driver version a

separate color like Orange, same for the API used, thanks, i hope you can do this , itd be appreciated a ton my friend

15. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    ok so after tinkering a whole hell alot , heres what i was able to accomplish , its pretty much all one needs , just copy paste over your Profile1 config, dont forget for the full experience you may as well add the available memory and memory used , Ram and you may add gpu vcore and wattage to complete the picture , works a charm , meanwhile enjoy>

Code:
    [Settings]
    ProfileContents=3
    Sources=+Frametime,+GPU usage,+GPU temperature,+Core clock,+Memory clock,+Memory usage,+CPU clock,+CPU1 usage,+CPU2 usage,+CPU3 usage,+CPU4 usage,+CPU5 usage,+CPU6 usage,+CPU7 usage,+CPU8 usage,+CPU9 usage,+CPU10 usage,+CPU11 usage,+CPU12 usage,+CPU1 temperature,+CPU3 temperature,+CPU5 temperature,+CPU7 temperature,+CPU9 temperature,+CPU11 temperature,+RAM usage,-Framerate,-FB usage,-VID usage,-Fan speed,-Fan tachometer,-CPU usage,-CPU temperature,-CPU2 temperature,-CPU4 temperature,-CPU6 temperature,-CPU8 temperature,-CPU10 temperature,-CPU12 temperature,-Framerate Min,-Framerate Avg,-Framerate Max,-Framerate 1% Low,-Framerate 0.1% Low,-Power,-Temp limit,-Power limit,-No load limit,-CPU1 clock,-CPU2 clock,-CPU3 clock,-CPU4 clock,-CPU5 clock,-CPU6 clock,-CPU7 clock,-CPU8 clock,-CPU9 clock,-CPU10 clock,-CPU11 clock,-CPU12 clock,-Commit charge,-Voltage limit,-BUS usage,-GPU voltage,+Fan speed 2,+Fan tachometer 2,+GPU1 engine 0 usage,+GPU1 engine 1 usage,+GPU1 engine 2 usage,+GPU1 engine 3 usage,+GPU1 engine 4 usage,+GPU1 engine 5 usage,+GPU1 engine 6 usage,+GPU1 engine 7 usage,+GPU1 engine 8 usage,+GPU1 engine 9 usage,+GPU1 engine 10 usage,+GPU1 engine 11 usage,+GPU1 dedicated memory usage,+GPU1 shared memory usage,+Motherboard temperature,+CPU fan speed,+CPU voltage,+PSU +3.3V voltage,+PSU +5V voltage,+PSU +12V voltage,+UPS load,+UPS power,+UPS voltage,+UPS charge level
    HwPollPeriod=500
    OSDLayout=0
    ShowOSDTime=0
    [#]
    #    HEX 00-ff:
    #    00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,0a,0b,0c,0d,0e,0f,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,1a,1b,1c,1d,1e,1f,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,2a,2b,2c,2d,2e,2f,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,3a,3b,3c,3d,3e,3f,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,4a,4b,4c,4d,4e,4f,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,5a,5b,5c,5d,5e,5f,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,6a,6b,6c,6d,6e,6f,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,7a,7b,7c,7d,7e,7f,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,8a,8b,8c,8d,8e,8f,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,9a,9b,9c,9d,9e,9f,a0,a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,aa,ab,ac,ad,ae,af,b0,b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6,b7,b8,b9,ba,bb,bc,bd,be,bf,c0,c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6,c7,c8,c9,ca,cb,cc,cd,ce,cf,d0,d1,d2,d3,d4,d5,d6,d7,d8,d9,da,db,dc,dd,de,df,e0,e1,e2,e3,e4,e5,e6,e7,e8,e9,ea,eb,ec,ed,ee,ef,f0,f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,fa,fb,fc,fd,fe,ff,
    #
    #    50 - FrameRate         | <C> ------- color:
    #    51 - FrameTime         |             <Cn=yyxxxxxx> -> <Cn>
    #    30 - graph GPU         |             n ------ index number
    #    90 - graph CPU 1-12     |             yy ----- alfa canal in hex
    #    91 - graph RAM         |             xxxxxx - color in hex
    #    80 - CPU temp         | <B=x,y> --- background
    #    A0 - CPU clock         | <S> ------- text size in %:
    #    20 - GPU core clock     |             <Sn=50> -- superscript (надстрочный);
    #    22 - GPU VRAM clock     |             <Sn=-50> - subscript (подстрочный).
    #    31 - GPU VRAM use     | <A> ------- text alignment:
    #     0 - GPU temp         |             <An=10> -- 10 symbols, left;
    #                         |             <An=-10> - 10 symbols, right.
    #                         | <P=x,y> --- position in pixels
    #                         | <APP> ----- used API
    #                         | <FR> ------ FrameRate
    #                         | <FT> ------ FrameTime
    #                         | \t -------- indent (отступ)
    #                         | \n -------- line break (перенос строки)
    #                         | \b
    #                         | \r
    [OSDLayout0]
    #                                                                     |green     |blue      |lilac     |red       |swampy      |white     |white       |orange
    #                                                                     |зеленый   |голубой   |сиреневый |красный   |болотный    |белый     |белый       |оранжевый
    FormatHeader=<S0=200><S1=50><S2=-50><S3=100><S4=10><S5=150><C0=6cff00><C1=01CBDA><C2=ff6800><C3=ff0034><C5=c55321><C4=FFFFFF><C6=90FFFFFF><C7=c55321><C8=cc000000><C9=ff0034><C10=ffc300><C11=ffffff><C12=ff9c00><C13=00ffb1>

PrologSeparator="GPU g: <C12>%GPU%<C>     DRIVER: <C12>%Driver%<C>                 RENDER  API: <C12>u<APP><P=288,4><C>                                                                                                                                                                         SYSTEM   TIME:  <C12>%Time%<C> <C>\n<S=10>\n<C9><P=10,23><S5><C9> <FR> FPS<C10><S2>       <FT><C6>  <C11>ms<C><P=1,30>"
    Prolog0Separator="\n"

GraphWidth=561
    GraphWidthEmbedded=214
    GraphHeight=140
    GraphMargin=0
    GraphStyle=2:30,90,91,
    GraphLabel=0

GraphPlacement=1;  1:30,90;  0:50,51
    ValueSizeTag=<S3> ;<S4>:30,90,91;<S3>          :80,0;
    UnitsSizeTag=<S1> ;<C2><S1>:0;<C0><S1>:80;
    #UnitsSizeTag=<S1> ;<S=0>:A0;
    AlarmColorTag=<C3>

Prolog1Separator=""
    Prolog2Separator=""
    Prolog3Separator=
    GroupSeparator=
    EpilogSeparator=""
    GroupDataSeparator=""
    GroupNameSeparator=""
    GraphSeparator=
    ValueAlignmentTag=
    UnitsAlignmentTag=
    GroupColorTag=
    ValueColorTag=
    UnitsColorTag=
    GraphColorTag=
    GroupSizeTag=
    IndexSizeTag=
    GraphSizeTag=
    # ===========================================================
    [Source Frametime]
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=50.0
    MinLimit=0.0
    Group=
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source Frametime]
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=50.0
    MinLimit=0.0
    Group=
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=c500fd
    Formula=
    [Source Framerate]
    #
    Group=<C13><S=200><P=75,473>y
    [# -----------------------------------------------------------
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=20000
    MinLimit=0
    Group=
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source GPU usage]
    #
    Group=<C2><S0><P=9,115>g<P=285,115>)<P=68,115>)<S3>
    # -----------------------------------------------------------
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source GPU temperature]
    #
    Group=<C2><S0><P=9,115>g<P=285,115>)<P=68,115>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source Core clock]
    #
    Group=<C2><S0><P=75,138>h
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=2500
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source Memory clock]
    #
    Group=<S0><P=75,162>x
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=7500
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source Memory usage]
    #
    Group=<S0><P=75,162>x
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=8192
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [#]
    #    CPU usage
    [Source CPU1 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 1
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,200>a<P=285,204>)<P=68,204>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h

BgndColor=ff0000
    Formula=
    [Source CPU2 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 1 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,226>)<P=68,226>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU3 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 2
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,245>b<P=285,249>)<P=68,249>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU4 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 2 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,271>)<P=68,271>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU5 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 3
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,290>c<P=285,294>)<P=68,294>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU6 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 3 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,316>)<P=68,316>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU7 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 4
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,335>d<P=285,339>)<P=68,339>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU8 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 4 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,361>)<P=68,361>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU9 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 5
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,380>e<P=285,384>)<P=68,384>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU10 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 5 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,406>)<P=68,406>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU11 usage]
    #                                                      CORE 6
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,425>f<P=285,429>)<P=68,429>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU12 usage]
    #                                                   CORE 6 HT
    Group=<C5><S0><P=285,451>)<P=68,451>)<S3>
    Name=
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [#]
    #    CPU temperature
    [Source CPU1 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 1
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,200>a<P=285,204>)<P=68,204>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU3 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 2
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,245>b<P=285,249>)<P=68,249>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU5 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 3
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,290>c<P=285,294>)<P=68,294>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU7 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 4
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,335>d<P=285,339>)<P=68,339>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU9 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 5
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,380>e<P=285,384>)<P=68,384>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [Source CPU11 temperature]
    #                                                      CORE 6
    Group=<C0><S0><P=18,425>f<P=285,429>)<P=68,429>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=70
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [#]
    #    CPU clock
    [Source CPU clock]
    #
    Group=<C0><S=200><P=75,473>y
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=5000
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=0
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    Formula=
    [#]
    #    RAM
    [Source RAM usage]
    #                                                         RAM
    Group=\n<C13><S9><P=22,520>r<P=285,510>)<P=68,510>)<S3>
    ShowInOSD=1
    ShowInLCD=0
    ShowInTray=0
    AlarmThresholdMin=
    AlarmThresholdMax=
    AlarmFlags=0
    AlarmTimeout=5000
    AlarmApp=
    AlarmAppCmdLine=
    EnableDataFiltering=0
    MaxLimit=100
    MinLimit=0
    Name=
    TrayTextColor=FF0000h
    TrayIconType=0
    OSDItemType=1
    GraphColor=00FF00h
    #       x/1% RAM (16000Mb/100=160)
    Formula=x/3998
    [#]

vLaDv likes this.

16. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    and this is the rest of it >
    Code:
    [OSDLayout1]

FormatHeader=<C0=008040><C1=FF8000><C2=4FC44F><C3=FF0000><C4=01FFFFFF><C250=FF8000><A0=-4><A1=5><S0=-50><S1=100>

ValueAlignmentTag=<A>;<A>:70,71,72,74,75;<A0>\r:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

UnitsAlignmentTag=<A>

GroupColorTag=<C0>;<C1>:80,90,91,92,A0,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,100;<C4>:FF;<C2>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

ValueColorTag=<C2>:50;<C4>:52,53,54,55,56,51

AlarmColorTag=<C3>

UnitsColorTag=<C4>:50,52,53,54,55,56,51

GraphColorTag=<C0>;<C1>:80,90,91,92,A0,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,FF,100;<C2>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

GroupSizeTag=

IndexSizeTag=<S0>

ValueSizeTag=<S1>:70,71,72,74,75

UnitsSizeTag=<S1>

GraphSizeTag=<S1>

PrologSeparator="Gpu: %GPU%     Driver: %Driver%     Render API: "

Prolog0Separator=""

Prolog1Separator=""

Prolog2Separator=""

GroupDataSeparator=""

GroupNameSeparator=""

EpilogSeparator=""

GroupSeparator=

GraphSeparator=

GraphWidth=-20

GraphWidthEmbedded=-4

GraphHeight=-2

GraphMargin=1

GraphStyle=0

GraphLabel=3

GraphPlacement=2

[OSDLayout2]

FormatHeader=<C0=FF0000><A0=-4><A1=5><S0=-50><S1=50>

ValueAlignmentTag=<A0>;<A>:70,71,72,74,75;<A0>\r:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

UnitsAlignmentTag=<A1>

GroupColorTag=

ValueColorTag=

AlarmColorTag=<C0>

UnitsColorTag=

GraphColorTag=

GroupSizeTag=

IndexSizeTag=<S0>

UnitsSizeTag=<S1>

GraphSizeTag=<S1>

PrologSeparator=""

Prolog0Separator=""

Prolog1Separator=""

Prolog2Separator=""

GroupDataSeparator=" "

GroupNameSeparator="\t "

EpilogSeparator=""

GroupSeparator=

GraphSeparator=

GraphWidth=-32

GraphWidthEmbedded=-4

GraphHeight=-2

GraphMargin=1

GraphStyle=0

GraphLabel=3

GraphPlacement=2

[OSDLayout3]

FormatHeader=<C0=008040><C1=EDB10C><C2=20D94B><C3=FF0000><C4=1AC04F><C5=80FFFFFF><C6=800BDA87><C250=FF8000><A0=-4><A1=5><S0=-50><S1=50><S2=200>

ValueAlignmentTag=<A0>;<A>:70,71,72,74,75;<A0>\r:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

UnitsAlignmentTag=<A1>

GroupColorTag=<C0>;<C1>:80,90,91,92,A0,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,FF,100;<C2>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

ValueColorTag=<C4>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

AlarmColorTag=<C3>

UnitsColorTag=<C4>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

GraphColorTag=<C0>;<C1>:80,90,91,92,A0,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,FF,100;<C2>:50,51,52,53,54,55,56

GroupSizeTag=

IndexSizeTag=<S0>

UnitsSizeTag=<S1>

GraphSizeTag=<S1>

PrologSeparator="%GPU% | %Driver%"

Prolog0Separator="\n"

Prolog1Separator="\n"

Prolog2Separator="\n"

GroupDataSeparator=" "

GroupNameSeparator="\t "

EpilogSeparator=""

GroupSeparator=\n:90,80,A0,50,51

GraphSeparator=

GraphWidth=-20

GraphWidthEmbedded=-4

GraphHeight=-2

GraphMargin=1

GraphStyle=0;2:30,90,52,53,54,55,56

GraphLabel=3

GraphPlacement=2;1:30,90;2:50,51,52,53,54;0:55,56

[Source Fan speed 2]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source Fan tachometer 2]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=10000

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 0 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 1 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 2 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 3 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 4 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 5 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 6 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 7 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 8 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 9 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 10 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 engine 11 usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 dedicated memory usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=8192

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source GPU1 shared memory usage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=8192

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source Motherboard temperature]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source CPU fan speed]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=5000

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source CPU voltage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=2.00

MinLimit=0.00

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source PSU +3.3V voltage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=5.00

MinLimit=0.00

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source PSU +5V voltage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=10.00

MinLimit=0.00

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source PSU +12V voltage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=15.00

MinLimit=0.00

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source UPS load]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source UPS power]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=1000

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source UPS voltage]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=300

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[Source UPS charge level]

ShowInOSD=0

ShowInLCD=0

ShowInTray=0

AlarmThresholdMin=

AlarmThresholdMax=

AlarmFlags=0

AlarmTimeout=5000

AlarmApp=

AlarmAppCmdLine=

EnableDataFiltering=0

MaxLimit=100

MinLimit=0

Group=

Name=

TrayTextColor=FF0000h

TrayIconType=0

OSDItemType=0

GraphColor=00FF00h

Formula=

[/CODE]

vLaDv likes this.
  17. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    vLaDv likes this.
  18. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hy,

first off, great work with that OSD preset, it looks very nice.. quite my style..
    Now, i tried using it.. And i need an tutrorial or some tips..

I replaced the presets in the msi afterburner root.
    I installed the FONT in system and put it also in RTSS-Font folder...

Now if i start the OSD i get this... (i checked every file and replaced it all, nothing more to do ???)
    [​IMG]

No matter what i try, it wont look like your example in teh screenshot...

I really would appreciate some help, maybe a more detailed explonation how you get this masterpiece running :p

THX

19. MADFLOR

MADFLOR Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti / 8GB
    Change the font in RTSS
    [​IMG]

20. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    holy crap dude you did it again , as said only the font needs an update now , make it more digital , you know ...like this >

https://browse.startpage.com/do/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-digital-font-alphabet-and-numbers-vector-351036764.jpg&sp=f443e66b5c3b564929ec746f94583203&t=default

and update the icons to fit that style , btw please and this is an request from me add an optional watercooled gpu aka instead of fans add piping , please ,its important to me my friend, thanks

btw one more request , youve forgot to add the gpu model , put that under the gpu icon , and the pcie link speed its operating at , as youve seen on my screenshot, thanks

and ive tried your latest , well , heres the results ive got, please help, thanks , and yes i zoom the osd occasionally depending on game resolution>

https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/h6ABjBdZ/file.html

https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/TkvvJrFM/file.html

font size is set to 14 with abit of zoom

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020