1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afterburner can ONLY list up to 8 GPU?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by yilu, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

No need to even try to compare Internet to mining here. Internet was born by creative people knowing what is enthusuasm and willing to share their ideas and info with others. The ideas behind it was HELPING people to communicate. The one and the only idea driving mining is human’s greediness, it is alive due to greedy people who attempt to make money out of air instead of working like the rest people.

AsiJu, norton, gdallsk and 3 others like this.
  2. s3c70r

s3c70r New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    for sure, for one not participating in mining may seems like crazyness. Give him a rig, give him the possibility to make some money and you will see afterburner support. Hopefully the dev gets his hand on one.

3. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 Fury CFX
    Hope not, this whole mining thing needs to die. He holds the same view for the most part as I do.
    Miners are cancer on these forums.

AsiJu likes this.
  4. s3c70r

s3c70r New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Please mining die. I don't profit from it so please die as It makes me angry to see people becoming richer and richer and leaving me behind. Please die mining.

5. Joezzy

Joezzy New Member

GPU:
    1050ti
    What a retarded comments. According by most comments i suggest most of you don't even know what mining is.
    Every one who says that there is no profit, didn't know how or/and what to mine or received wrong informations. I covered my investment within less 5 months (after electricity has been paid). With high prices of GPUs and low current prices of crypto coint, there still is profit.

But beside that, i think this question wasn't about mining but about afterburner.

6. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Well you got your answer straight from the horses mouth. No need to call people names.

7. bostjan

bostjan New Member

GPU:
    780gtx/3gb
    I also have the same problem. Mining with more than 8gpus and the afterburner hangs somewhere. Starts, is seen in task manager but won't open fully. Is there any other software to overclock nVidia? Asus GPU Tweak has the same problem.
    AMD was easy as I could load modded bios, but nVidia... :(

8. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Dear 1-post miners, please stop. Mining related questions can be discussed in mining forums and they have zero relation to the product. I don't see it as an application for mining and never will. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.